• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

How Males Dominate (1 Viewer)

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
You guys are crack heads, it makes perfect sense that women would want the security of a rich/powerful man.

Fuck, if I was hot enough to marry some woman who owned some hectic company who was at work all day, and I could relax at home and watch the cleaners sweeping up my discarded $50 bills, I would fucking jump at it in a second.

I don't mind being submissive to a woman, no worries.

But unfortunately due to the perpetuating cycle that you have indicated it is vary rare to find a woman like this.

But a man can dream....

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
well i just read that article, i don't think it's really about how a male dominates, well my opinion isnt like that anyway, for me i just wanted a guy who has a good education + knws when to be mature + i know that can handle the future...it's true that a women may want a strong man, but not necassarily dominant, it is just nice to know that the guy you are dating, marrying... etc can protect you and knows how to care for you, and you can ask them questions which they have answers to, obviously women like lots of attention :) but that doesnt mean that he is privilaged to decide everything for her, equity is important and i'm sure that a guy would like a girl who knows what she is doing, knows how to take care of her family and adores the guy she is with etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)