• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

How was everyone's first day? (2 Viewers)

monique66

I'm going back tomorrow, oh and i have to get there at 7:45 for an early morning period (so not looking forward to it). How was everyone's first day?

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Results! Frightening, frightening results.

Oh, and the realisation that I've lost my ability to study...oh, and this fucking AV is giving me the shits. I couldn't find a bit in the movie where he says "Drinking beers, beers, beers". So I took the bit from where he says "Bitch titties"...regrets.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
hehe when i got my exams back I totally forget how I got those asnwers, should of studied through the holidays :eek:

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
miss_gtr said:
lol yes, all in all it was so hard......... at 12 i was like.....ohh the nanny is on right now and im missing out............. then 12:30 Seinfield is on....and im missing out then at 1:00 it was READY STEADY COOK..............AND IM MISSING OUT ON IT! lol very sad, but such a random thought in the midst of religion
hahah you random, i watched some show at 11 once and then the nanny on the tv's at the gym :)

HSC
i did a bit of study and found it hard to get back into the swing D:

Trev

stix
HSC
I was falling asleep in religion, and had an early lesson first day back - such a bitch. Apart from that, today is the first day in 5-6 weeks I have done my chem homework (though, that was the only homework I bothered to do) - hoorah anyways! Off to a new start, maybe haha.

monique66

i have a free now, it sucks coz i have two frees in a row today and i don't get to go home early! And i might get my eco assessment back, that ain't sweet... :chainsaw:

ishq

brown?
HSC
Mine first day is finished! I survived!
Bless afternoon frees...

It wasn't bad...except maths - I was rather lost.
;)

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
ishq said:
Mine first day is finished! I survived!
Bless afternoon frees...

It wasn't bad...except maths - I was rather lost.
;)
hehe same i got home at 12, I had Physics first- which was good, then maths which sux as always....pretty good day.

ashlee fox

first day back i don't know how i managed toget out of bed it was a mission and a half. i almsot fell asleep in religion the day ended with me having a major head ace. first day back not cool. i luv the holidays the only bad thing was i got my result b4 we went on holidays and i still didn't study anyway plenty of h.w to do now

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
first day back was a mixed bag, maths first, went FOREVER
then drama which was fun
then home since yr 12 finishes at 12 every wednesday an i had no tafe this week
overall it was a pretty good day

thunderdax

I AM JESUS LOL!
HSC
I came to school pumped for results but found only german was marked out of all my subjects. Then i had to go to cross country carnival. All in all though, pretty bludgy

*mel*

aww... :( first day sucks!! i had a full day, got 2 exams back (went ok) and my friend was an absolute bitch - i swear it's like primary school again. i want holidays again...

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
2day was my 2nd day and it was the best
we had cross country so i got an early note and left at 12pm :D

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i just got backk from school. i could have left at 10.15 this morning, but meh. they won't let us! so i ended up getting dismissed at 11.45 when i let my self out. i had a free today.

i got some of my results back. bah. i just passed chemistry. and did alright in legal so far... 17/25 so far, long answers to come :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)