• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

How's the Projects going? (1 Viewer)

clo clo

Hey ppl

Just want to know how the projects are going? Where should we be up 2 with the folio? Do any of u get taught anything? I am screwed 4 the exams.

xoxo

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
how interesting... with 5 weeks until majors are due, we get 3 new people in2 the d+t family screaming for help/assistance

in regards to the projects, mine is coming along ok, got about 3 weeks work left, in regards to others, just read the threads below

cheers

-dawso

niteshade1312

HSC
im doing fine. Yesterday I got these some images printed onto some fabric, so all i have to do is hem them, fasten them to my wood and then lamenate my cards and then finish portfolio.. i should be okay

niteshade1312

HSC
now im starting to get worried because although I have NEARLY finished my product, I still have to do heaps of portfolio before my exhibition... arara.. ill be working and doing some all nighters perhaps!

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
yeah, ive got a bit left in folio but in leavin it for next 2 weeks, trial time, after that, one or 2 all nighters early and im laughin...i hope

kahlo

HSC
I'm at school on a Saturday doing folio work... I still haven't finished my practical. It's kind of scary that I don't think I am going to finish in time. Spose I really shoudn't be posting on here either... Doesn't help that I have art and D&T due in on same day.

niteshade1312

HSC
i havent finished prac yet, but i will be this week and then i have a whole week to finish portfolio within trials, not to mention two whole days to work on it.. so i think i SHOULD be okay.. bites nails:!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)