• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

HSC Business studies help!!! (1 Viewer)

muzikk93

HSC
heyy guys,

need help for this question pleaseee:

Imagine that you are managing your own information and communication technology (ICT) company. Compare your role as manager with those of your employees.

Thankss heapss in advance!:D:D:D

twistedrebel

HSC
As a manager of of ICT company, i will have to make sure that all my employee's cooperate with each other and there is no internal arguments which could effect the performance of the business. I will need to make sure that each employee's are doing there part, so the business achieves its goals. I will also need to make sure that everything is running smoothly, all the accounting work is being done, Money owed to the business is being chased up and Suppliers are being paid on time. I will also need to interact with my employee and make sure they are satisfied with the performance of the business.

thats a quick one, if you need more help let me know

muzikk93

HSC
As a manager of of ICT company, i will have to make sure that all my employee's cooperate with each other and there is no internal arguments which could effect the performance of the business. I will need to make sure that each employee's are doing there part, so the business achieves its goals. I will also need to make sure that everything is running smoothly, all the accounting work is being done, Money owed to the business is being chased up and Suppliers are being paid on time. I will also need to interact with my employee and make sure they are satisfied with the performance of the business.

thats a quick one, if you need more help let me know

thanks for that :) I always have trouble with phrasing sentences although i understand all theory... to summarize something in my own words is my biggest weakness...

waryap

HSC
Key word "role"

1.Interpersonal
2.Informational
3.Decisional

The roles of a manager which I will uphold will benefit the organisation and the employees around me ethically and legally. I will ensure that cooperation within the organisation will allow for greater teamwork therefore creating synergy and hence a higher efficiency rate. I will gather the necessary and accurate data for the furtherance of the organisation and also make the work easier for the employees and thus going back to the importance of synergy. Also, the decisions I make will be backed up with with the organisations code of ethics, customs whilst upholding the government practices to ensure the safety of the organisation in terms of legal practicalities. As a result, my role as the manager of this organisation will benefit the stakeholders even with this large amount of responsibilities on my shoulders.

haha this is the best I can come up with at the moment. Sorry if it's crap!

muzikk93

HSC
Key word "role"

1.Interpersonal
2.Informational
3.Decisional

The roles of a manager which I will uphold will benefit the organisation and the employees around me ethically and legally. I will ensure that cooperation within the organisation will allow for greater teamwork therefore creating synergy and hence a higher efficiency rate. I will gather the necessary and accurate data for the furtherance of the organisation and also make the work easier for the employees and thus going back to the importance of synergy. Also, the decisions I make will be backed up with with the organisations code of ethics, customs whilst upholding the government practices to ensure the safety of the organisation in terms of legal practicalities. As a result, my role as the manager of this organisation will benefit the stakeholders even with this large amount of responsibilities on my shoulders.

haha this is the best I can come up with at the moment. Sorry if it's crap!

Its a really logical answer. thankyou :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)