• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Hsc or world cup? (1 Viewer)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
sja said:
kid.admin could you please post a picture of yourself? boy would i love to see how you look like, haha.
hmmm...No!

Just to clarify further for those you don't understand my intentions, sure I enjoy watching the world cup but before I do I ensuring all school work is complete ensuring that HSC < World Cup!

HSC
both, world cup only comes around once every 4 years, its like the olympics, ive watched every single match with australia, GO THE SOCCEROOS!!! i just try and get all skoolwork done b4 11pm, i was so sleepy at skool yesterday, woke up at 4.30am to watch aus take on croatia, yay, were thru to top 16 now. :D

xx__savannah

HSC
I reckon the WC is on at the best possible time -- like others have said, you can work and study then watch the soccer later on. Having said that, only two hours of sleep on Friday between doing assessments and watching the game sucked.

I've only seen the Australia matches so far, but as soon as my last two assessments are done, I'll be watching the WC every night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)