• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

HSC Stress: Masturbation during exams? (1 Viewer)

jason r

HSC
N/A
stopping your exam to have a wank or just one hand in the pocket to save time?

Squishxmishyx

Olive You.
HSC
Puts on Aerath mask: "You've got to be kidding me...."

Puts on Squishxmishyx mask: LOL might as well have sex. Yes in tomorrow's Biology exam. I'll clearly demonstrate how the penis is inserted into the vagina opening for the sperm cells to reach the ova where meiosis occurs. This happens in stages; interphase, prophase, metaphase, anaphase, and telophase. [insert description about crossing over and random segregation]. Thus, variation occurs.

Brb, studying for tomorrow's exam.

Last edited:

princessoz

HSC
lmaooo! you guys are so weird! (meant that in the nicest possible way) ..your in a exam, could you not wait til after it or ibefore the exam perhaps? :)

apollo1

Banned
HSC
lmaooo! you guys are so weird! (meant that in the nicest possible way) ..your in a exam, could you not wait til after it or ibefore the exam perhaps? :)
yes i did it once before the exam and 3 times after the exam.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
The one exam I didn't do it the night before I got 69 in. Obviously sex was on my mind. Should have snuck one during.

princessoz

HSC
yes i did it once before the exam and 3 times after the exam.
haha okaay, why you guys even think about sex when your having an exam is still slightly a mistery to me but anyways :) guess 'boys will be boys' ;)

princessoz

HSC
haha not really! my mate; being male, avoided having sex during his HSC so he wasn't distracted & wasn't on his mind from what he tells me..

princessoz

HSC
LOL can't say much about him 'not' thinking about it but he definately didn't have sex.. Mums overseas so his been staying over basically living with me we were .. having sex up until his HSC then BAM! no sex for me...

boris

Banned
HSC
more like he couldnt find anyone to have sex with him

hey gurlll

Garygaz

HSC
hey boris whatchu sayn boot my gurl u stay away from dem insults, ozprincess is an icon

princessoz

HSC
more like he couldnt find anyone to have sex with him

hey gurlll
LOL naaah he could.. he did have other female contact! :) haha but naah idk something weird happened.. from a daily thing to nothing

hey boris whatchu sayn boot my gurl u stay away from dem insults, ozprincess is an icon
haha how am i an icon? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)