• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

http://www.laborwaste.com/ (1 Viewer)

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
THE Coalition has launched a website that aims to monitor federal Labor's "waste, inefficiency and mismanagement" of taxpayers' money.
The Opposition, which has previously criticised the Rudd government's price watching initiatives FuelWatch and GroceryChoice, officially launched the site devoted to monitoring Labor spending today.

The site - LaborWaste.com - will be overseen by the opposition's new Labor waste committee, chaired by Tasmanian Senator Guy Barnett.

Opposition Leader Malcolm Turnbull said the committee was an important part of holding the government to account for the way it spent and managed taxpayers' money.

"Now more than ever, every single dollar of government spending must be used as effectively and efficiently as possible and directed towards maximising jobs and economic growth," he said.

The website criticises the Government for spending $28 million to advertise and administer its economic stimulus package, $14 million on climate change advertising and $13 million on a "dud" GroceryChoice website.

The Coalition says material on the site "is taken from press releases, the parliamentary process and general research".

Coalition launches LaborWatch website | National Breaking News | News.com.au

:devil:

Rainie

HSC
Yet another smear campaign by a tabloid newspaper designed to bash in Labor. Why must people be so one sided.

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
Wow, if the Libs keep pulling of stunts like this, however can they lose?

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
Liberal waste - 10 years of record spending

(at least every school has a flagpole)

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
How much did that website, and the numerous other labour smear websites cost?

spiny norman

HSC
The site - LaborWaste.com - will be overseen by the opposition's new Labor waste committee, chaired by Tasmanian Senator Guy Barnett.
Well if it can distract him from his quest to have abortion taken off Medicare, I suppose I'll support this.

badquinton304

HSC
*is amused by the combined stupidity of laborwaste.com, chickypie and chickypies sig.*

dp624

HSC
i wonder if it's completely accurate at all...hmm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)