• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

i need help...seriously (1 Viewer)

strawberry

ok here's my problem:

I want to do Bsci at USYD and I have a UAI of 86.80, then I want to transfer to B Med sci in the 2nd year.

Will transfering be hard for me given that I'm crap at chem and have not done physics in yr 11 or 12??

will i have a chance of transfering?? or should I choose something else??

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
not really, your transfer is primarily determined from your uai and your first year uni marks. however, im pretty sure your uni marks is more important.

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
the only take into account your results in first year (you must get at least a Credit average) and your UAI. The fact that you haven't done physics or aren't good in chemistry won't be considered.

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
However, if you are doing a science course and haven't done physics and are 'crap at chem' then maybe it will be hard to get a high average, and therefore harder to transfer. I'm sure if you really worked hard you could do well, but it's something to consider...

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
You are in the exact position as me strawberry. I'm hoping to do Science, and If I like it I'm going to transfer to Medical Science.

Problem is I got 84.65 UAI and not sure if I can even get into Science if the cut-offs rise too much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)