• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

i really need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

retard123

HSC
so ive done my half yearlies last week, and i dont think i did well in 4u,3u nor physics as i estimate my marks to be around 85% -90% (top 5 in each) where as some people are going to get 95%. however ive done well in English and Chemistry and i believe ill be topping both. I really worry that my atar will get affected because i really need an atar of 99 to beat my brother. ps i go to a school ranked in the ~220's
Do u think i can still achieve 99 atar?
how does one do extremely well (like 95% -100%) in 4u,3u and physics?
How DA FUCK AM I SUPPOSE TO BEAT PEOPLE WHO STUDY FOR THEIR ENTIRE LIFE????
CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME GUIDANCE ON HOW TO ACHIEVE 99 ATAR PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC
Why are you disappointed at getting 85-90%?

retard123

HSC
idk, i go to a low ranked school and im scared im gonna get dragged down. Although, my cohort is VERRRRY STRONG (top 30 students) but i still have this mindset im gonna get scaled down because of them. Enlighten me please.
Ps panda15, im doing exactly the same subjects as you can u please gimme some advices on how to do well in them. Im aiming to score in around 90-92 in standard english as i am currently topping it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)