• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

IRP survey on DIVORCE :] Females only please! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

donniesweet

The Iconoclaster
HSC
i just need females aged between 16-18years to complete my IRP survey. it is about the effects of divorce on female teenagers and i would really appreciate it if you could complete this.
you can PM or email me the completed survey for privacy

[FONT=&quot]Please note that any information given on this survey will remain confidential and will only be used for research purposes.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]How old are you?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][ ] 16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][ ] 17[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][ ] 18[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]2.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] What is your cultural background?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]3.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] How old were you when their divorce occurred[/FONT]?

[FONT=&quot]4.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Was the divorce a negative or positive experience for you? Explain your answer.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]5.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] How has the divorce impacted on your well-being? Explain your answer.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]a) Physically e.g. Good health[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]b) Socially e.g. Interaction, friendship[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]c) Emotionally e.g. Positive attitude[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]d) Intellectually e.g. Disruption in school[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]e) Economically e.g. Money to satisfy physical needs[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]6.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] a) What support networks are available to an individual if they need help?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]b) Are these support networks helpful? Did you use them? Explain your answer.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thank you for your time and participation in this survey.[/FONT]

Last edited:

Azreil

HSC
Please note that any information given on this survey will remain confidential and will only be used for research purposes.
[FONT=&quot]1.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]How old are you?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][ ] 16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][X] 17[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]2.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] What is your cultural background? 8th generation Anglo-Saxon Australian.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]3.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] How old were you when their divorce occurred[/FONT]? Four when the divorce happened, two when my parents seperated.

[FONT=&quot]4.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Was the divorce a negative or positive experience for you? Explain your answer. Negative; my father impacted my mother's emotional state negatively and stability was lacking until she remarried.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]5.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] How has the divorce impacted on your well-being? Explain your answer.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]a) Physically e.g. Good health I'm not sure whether the divorce had anything to do with my poor health, I think I just have a terrible immune system ;)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]b) Socially e.g. Interaction, friendship I have a fairly stable friendship group now, though in primary school I had problems interacting with people my own age.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]c) Emotionally e.g. Positive attitude I think my negative attitude to most things (eg I have little faith in the general public) is more due to my mother's attitude. Possibly due to the divorce.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]d) Intellectually e.g. Disruption in school I never really was disrupted at school. I loved school despite the fact I didn't have many friends. And I still do enjoy learning more than most.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]e) Economically e.g. Money to satisfy physical needs This was the major impact. Mum didn't work until I was in year 7 and though we had my stepdad's income to support us before then, it wasn't easy in primary school.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]6.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] a) What support networks are available to an individual if they need help? Honestly, no idea. We never looked into them. Sorry D=[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]b) Are these support networks helpful? Did you use them? Explain your answer. We didn't use them at all, never really saw the point I think. [/FONT]

SG1991

The crazy volunteer <3
HSC
i just need females aged between 16-18years to complete my IRP survey. it is about the effects of divorce on female teenagers and i would really appreciate it if you could complete this.
you can PM or email me the completed survey for privacy

[FONT=&quot]Please note that any information given on this survey will remain confidential and will only be used for research purposes.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]How old are you?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][x ] 16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][ ] 17[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]2.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] What is your cultural background? Sri Lankan[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]3.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] How old were you when their divorce occurred[/FONT]? 15 - they were legally seperated since I was four years old
[FONT=&quot]4.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Was the divorce a negative or positive experience for you? Explain your answer.[/FONT]
POSTITIVE - when they got divorce as it long awaited (my parents were still friends at the time)

Negative - when my dad got marriage and I was the last to know

[FONT=&quot]a) Physically e.g. Good health no[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]b) Socially e.g. Interaction, friendship no[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]c) Emotionally e.g. Positive attitude I cut all my hair for some control in my life[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]d) Intellectually e.g. Disruption in school[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]e) Economically e.g. Money to satisfy physical needs[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]6.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] a) What support networks are available to an individual if they need help?[/FONT]
youth group

[FONT=&quot]b) Are these support networks helpful? Did you use them? Explain your answer. no - I didn't know about them[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)