• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Is Year 12 Making You Unnactractive, Class of 2007? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
Personally I've stayed the same weight since last year...
I guess it all depends on how you and other people judge yourself and others about how "attractive" or "unattractive" you/they appear to be...

lilster

nearly there
HSC
bleh im bored! yr12 is so >< cnt wait til its all over!! i dnt fink this yr is making me unattractive bt i feel so tired some days bt i guess itslack of sleep ahaha nd i lose weight when skol is on den gain it bak when im on holiday. its a cycle ahahaha i make myself laugh..

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
pritnep said:
Basically it was meant to say no need to attack people if you don't like their threads fine so be it, I don't recall people openly attacking your threads the way you did with this one.

I gathered it was a figure of speech but it sort of is a means of asserting dominance/authority calling me son.

Well that's fine you can act whatever way you want I don't really care it's just there was no need for your comment to be said in the tone it was. Oh I am well aware and used to the internet.

Anyway whatever I got my point across accept it or not I don't really care.
1. People don't attack my threads because I make threads that aren't stupid. Some of you may call the group hug thread stupid, but it holds a purpose. And quite simply, everyone loves me. :p <<<< (That's an emoticon indicating a joke right there.)

2. Yes,, you are quite correct in your assumption. I was asserting authority. You're learning.

3. I accept your point and thank you for your worthy contribution. I may take your admissions on board when contemplating future posts, even though what you told me is pure common sense.

lilster said:
bleh im bored! yr12 is so >< cnt wait til its all over!! i dnt fink this yr is making me unattractive bt i feel so tired some days bt i guess itslack of sleep ahaha nd i lose weight when skol is on den gain it bak when im on holiday. its a cycle ahahaha i make myself laugh..
That hurt my eyes.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
bringbackshred said:
1. People don't attack my threads because I make threads that aren't stupid. Some of you may call the group hug thread stupid, but it holds a purpose. And quite simply, everyone loves me. :p <<<< (That's an emoticon indicating a joke right there.)

2. Yes,, you are quite correct in your assumption. I was asserting authority. You're learning.

3. I accept your point and thank you for your worthy contribution. I may take your admissions on board when contemplating future posts, even though what you told me is pure common sense.

That hurt my eyes.
:) Corrected my grammar and typo, thanks. :p

1. No need for sarcasm.

2. No need for sarcasm.

3. No need for sarcasm.

In short you can take it when someone disagrees or says something negative. Heaven forbid someone goes against the flow and disagrees with people on some points/posts. :p ;)

Basically you have had to resort to sarcasm to put yourself up and win an argument/debate. Well done 07er. ;)

But whatever I'm not really bothered either way.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
ファック 麿 , 仄か アジア
<3, lol

bringbackshred said:

That hurt my eyes.
You're so easy to troll, to be honest. If kid.g@ymen gets you all riled up, then you need to take a serious chill pill, and remember that you're just one little (sh*t) 07er on a board with people moar awsm than thee.

It fappears, the anxiety of queer 12 is probably taking its lol on you, and you just want to take it out on this bored. So go relieve your stress by masturbating to the cacaphonic reverberations of your death metal idles. Oh and you don't even use sarcasm properly, try to reread your illiterate garble and figure out why.

p.s. zomg i'm joking too! about the fact that you can't use sarcasm! no wai! ya wai! look i can talk internet serious business and use it to defend my actions! Tough luck, that only works in your imagingaytion. Respect the board, respect your elders, respect the mods, heil hitler!

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
bringbackshred said:

That hurt my eyes.

ahaha.. my eyes are twitching.
or in fob language:
ArGHhHz mahh EyeZ R tWiTcHin'!!!!!^^ :) <3 s2 E>

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
pritnep said:

1. No need for sarcasm.

2. No need for sarcasm.

3. No need for sarcasm.

In short you can take it when someone disagrees or says something negative. Heaven forbid someone goes against the flow and disagrees with people on some points/posts. :p ;)

Basically you have had to resort to sarcasm to put yourself up and win an argument/debate. Well done 07er. ;)

<333
=D

w00t. go kid,@dmin,, haha.

o6'ers > o7'ers .. because we're not doi nthe hsc ;)
and! .. we got bookie ! ...and stuff,, haha

N

noir.

Bobness said:
You're so easy to troll, to be honest. If kid.g@ymen gets you all riled up, then you need to take a serious chill pill, and remember that you're just one little (sh*t) 07er on a board with people moar awsm than thee.

It fappears, the anxiety of queer 12 is probably taking its lol on you, and you just want to take it out on this bored. So go relieve your stress by masturbating to the cacaphonic reverberations of your death metal idles. Oh and you don't even use sarcasm properly, try to reread your illiterate garble and figure out why.

p.s. zomg i'm joking too! about the fact that you can't use sarcasm! no wai! ya wai! look i can talk internet serious business and use it to defend my actions! Tough luck, that only works in your imagingaytion. Respect the board, respect your elders, respect the mods, heil hitler!
yeh

FridayEvening

HSC
Is Year 12 making me unattractive? No, it is allowing me time to cultivate my luscious, Mustainian locks, a sea of masculinity from which women, enchanted by the virility of it all, cannot escape.

(In other words, eh, I look marginally better now that I have long hair. It frames my face in a way that doesn't make it look like I've been kicked by a horse.)

EDIT: I am most likely the first and last person in human history to use the word "Mustainian". Go me.

N

noir.

FridayEvening said:
Is Year 12 making me unattractive? No, it is allowing me time to cultivate my luscious, Mustainian locks, a sea of masculinity from which women, enchanted by the virility of it all, cannot escape.
Oh, what a charming description!

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
pritnep said:

1. No need for sarcasm.

2. No need for sarcasm.

3. No need for sarcasm.

I didn't have to resort to sarcasm, I chose to.

Bobness said:
<3, lol

You're an idiot.

If you 06ers are so much better than us 07ers, don't stoop to our supposedly lower level by posting in our forum. It's that simple.

Last edited:

kloudsurfer

HSC
Totally not gonna get into that argument.

Anyway, yr 12 is making my fat!. I used to have this big sexy bootylicious ass (im black), but now its just...fat lol.

In all seriousness, ive actually lost wieght, but ive gotten fatter! I used to play netball and id train like 4 nights a week and play on sundays and saturdays, so i was like super fit, and now I dont play anymore because of yr 12 and im losing all my muscle and now im getting fat.
And i liked being fit, not just because you look good, but it makes you feel good too, you can concentrate better, you can sleep better adn you have heaps of energy. But i just dont have time these days (and im not motivated to do excersie by myself!)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
bringbackshred said:
I didn't have to resort to sarcasm, I chose to.

You're an idiot.

If you 06ers are so much better than us 07ers, don't stoop to our supposedly lower level by posting in our forum. It's that simple.
lawls, but you got pwned by kid.g@ymen. Now that's gotta say something.

You can keep providing us with your incoherent justifications, and we can all sit here and respond with one word responses and i'll bet that you'll still try to convince us of how you believe you're kingshit. Sorry to say, but you lose at life.

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:mad1: Oh noes old username is known, at least say it right.

:bomb:

Well again it wasn't warranted I was perfectly calm, I didn't swear nor result to sarcasm but ok.

Without 06ers and previous HSC years helping a lot of BOS members wouldn't have half the resources that are there today nor would they have the help in answer to topics.

Anyway end of debate/argument as all matters have been resolved. No hard feelings, I guess we both believe we were in the right. ;)

Back ontopic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)