• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Islam is my choice, so what does it mean for love...hey they've got a christian one:P (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_A

captain obvious.
HSC
Shit, people in here need to take a chill pill, like...

CALM THE FUCK DOWN LOLOLOLLERSKATES.

olol

loll

kkk gfg

gg

stfu

cry more, n00b

okay im done.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
azzie said:
well asking questions about islam and relationships is just as valid as asking about christianity and relationships.

so.
They're the same thing. Parents have a different religion which contradicts your ideas for dating. Just go through the christian thread, every time the word "christian" appears, change it to "muslim", whenever "God" appears, change it to "allah". Same shit, different smell.

Also, look at her av, look at her sig, this user is just an attention seeker that only joins a minority group so that they will be persecuted. It gives their lives meaning, I believe.

FreakTrigger

HSC
N/A
SHAKES said:
THIS aint the muslim chatline blow up something or fuck off raghead cunts
breaking said:
Salam to your mum! lolz!!
SHAKES said:
NECK UP CUNT......... il say what i want aussies dominate you muslim cunts...dont like it .fuk off to a muslim extremist group. whatever language you are speaken in ..write in english u fukwit...... ala ala ala mohammed is a camel
hipPo3 said:
googooloo .. why did u add religion into this subject ?!?! .. ur situation has nothing to do with ur religion, ur pappy just doesnt like ur bitch ass gettin married in teen-fucking-years .. duh

poeple like u make muslims look bad ... all ur doing is braggin

and why the fuck is this Kafir thingamabob only aiming at atheists and hindus ??!?!??! (which i am both.. it is possible) .. i hate u all .. ur all fucking stupid .. esp u googooloo. Havent u all reailsed ur all fucking worshipping the same god .. fuck u poeple are ignorant biatchs. Ur god is laughing like a motherfucker behiond ur backs and u still praise him... farrk how stupid could u be.
SHAKES said:
u shuld all just fuk up and neck up cunts GET A LIFE
jumb said:
this thread sucks

get cancer and die
Deus said:
This thread serves no value.

Please close it mods.
Not-That-Bright said:
Ok, please STFU about how you are muslim. No one cares bitch.
I try to avoid such sweeping generalizations, but all of the people listed above are stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)