• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

JOhnny boy propaganda Advertising? (1 Viewer)

VanCarBus

~--> Quincy <--~
HSC
Hey,

I was watchin TV yesterday when suddenly Johny "Boy" howard appeared formally, as if announcing the end of the world, started elaborating about his plans to lead out nation for another couple of years.
I was like "ok, understandable, the man is trying to sell himself", but then this stupid ad wouldnt end (i think it was on channel 7,9 or 10)...Johnny kept on going. This ad went on for at least 15 minutes...phew that was a killer advertisement. Did anyone else see that??

ohne

HSC
VanCarBus said:
Hey,

I was watchin TV yesterday when suddenly Johny "Boy" howard appeared formally, as if announcing the end of the world, started elaborating about his plans to lead out nation for another couple of years.
I was like "ok, understandable, the man is trying to sell himself", but then this stupid ad wouldnt end (i think it was on channel 7,9 or 10)...Johnny kept on going. This ad went on for at least 15 minutes...phew that was a killer advertisement. Did anyone else see that??
I think you are referring to the ABC. The ABC allows candidates from different political parties to express their plans for the nation ahead of the election. I have seen this for both Latham and Howard. At the last NSW poll, minor parties were also allowed to participate.

rumour

HSC
I saw the ones about Latham, why did they put a L-plate in his name?

malkin86

HSC
I've seen the Greens, the Dems, Labor, and the Family First Party... or was it One Nation?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)