• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Just realised I wrote the wrong question numbers..... (1 Viewer)

mhancock

HSC
I just realised that in English Paper 2 today I wrote the section in the question bit instead of the specific question number.....

what happens? will my paper get sent to the right place?

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Even if it initially goes to the wrong place, it'll eventually make it to the right one.

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
If a marker gets a question in front of them that they shouldn't be marking they will take it to their Senior Marker who will take it to the clerical staff and get it relabelled to go to the correct set of markers for that question.

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
If a marker gets a question in front of them that they shouldn't be marking they will take it to their Senior Marker who will take it to the clerical staff and get it relabelled to go to the correct set of markers for that question.
Thats good news, because I did the same thing as the OP :O

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
We were told by our supervisors to write section numbers instead of question numbers...? I initially wrote the specific question numbers but was told to change it...
Well, at least there's a few of us who all did the same thing :)
Yeah, I just wrote 1 for module A, 2 - mod B, and 3 - mod C. I didn't even think about the specific question number.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)