• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Kanye West Australia Tour - December (1 Viewer)

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Turntablist extraordinaire DJ Craze has let dates slip for a scheduled tour of Australia in December supporting one of hip hop’s most loved – or hated, depending on what side of the fence you stand! – Kanye West. Craze is set to hit the road with Kanye in early November, playing shows across the UK and in Europe. The tour is said to be making its way to our neck of the woods early in December, with arena shows so far planned for Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.

West came under fire recently when a leaked version of his new album’s first single was universally slated by his fans. The response sent Kanye back to the drawing board with the track, Love Lockdown. “Your prayers have been answered!” he wrote on his blog at the time. “There’s a new version of Love Lockdown coming.” It’s also been reported that Kanye has brought forward the release date of the new album, 808s & Heartbreak, to sometime in November. “I want y’all to hear it as soon as possible,” he said.

Kanye West leaked tour dates:

Dec 5 – Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne
Dec 6 – Acer Arena, Sydney
Dec 7 – Entertainment Centre, Brisbane

NO KANYE NO!!!! change the fucking date!! that's the same date as homebake!!! :(

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
not a huge kanye fan so doesnt really interest me..

if it were lupe though then hell yeah fucking bring it.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Blah, right in the middle of a huge poker tour in Sydney. Might go

Donski

HSC
N/A
I'm not lovin you the way I wanted to.....

LEAK!!!!

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Yep!
Alan I just hate huge arenas for music in general, unless it's some epic rock thing

tigerian

HSC
N/A
hiphophooray123 said:
Turntablist extraordinaire DJ Craze has let dates slip for a scheduled tour of Australia in December supporting one of hip hop’s most loved – or hated, depending on what side of the fence you stand! – Kanye West. Craze is set to hit the road with Kanye in early November, playing shows across the UK and in Europe. The tour is said to be making its way to our neck of the woods early in December, with arena shows so far planned for Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.

West came under fire recently when a leaked version of his new album’s first single was universally slated by his fans. The response sent Kanye back to the drawing board with the track, Love Lockdown. “Your prayers have been answered!” he wrote on his blog at the time. “There’s a new version of Love Lockdown coming.” It’s also been reported that Kanye has brought forward the release date of the new album, 808s & Heartbreak, to sometime in November. “I want y’all to hear it as soon as possible,” he said.

Kanye West leaked tour dates:

Dec 5 – Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne
Dec 6 – Acer Arena, Sydney
Dec 7 – Entertainment Centre, Brisbane

NO KANYE NO!!!! change the fucking date!! that's the same date as homebake!!! :(
If there is any justice in the world , the tour will be cancelled
at the U2 concert he was dreadful,as usual

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Well now that Nas has been announced I guess I'll be going

Donski

HSC
N/A
i'm goin' ..... need to get the shutter glasses.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
ahhahah

yeah since nas is there i will be getting these tix fo sho

i was meant to go to see nas way back in sept last year but it got delayed/postponed/cancelled.

so hopefully it works out this time. and please tell me its not all ages!!

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
that reminds me that my mate still has to give me my money back from that concert as well. its free this time in that case for me :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)