• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

law camp and cruise... (1 Viewer)

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
sorry to start another thread, im being a board-hog i know

but is anyone going to the law camp? i would like to go only for the free alcohol but apart from that it sounds a bit ...gay

and the cruise? can we take partners from outside uni? im guessing u can. i think its a great opportunity for dressing up "hollywood" style :D

Lauren333

I am thinking about going on Law Camp - it will be a good way to get to know everyone. I dont know about the cruise though - Im only 17 so i wonder if i can still go?? I;ll just have to wait and see

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
dunno if i can be bothered with the law camp

for the cruise do we have to be part of the law society? do we actually have to join that or are we automatically members?

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by MaryJane

but is anyone going to the law camp? i would like to go only for the free alcohol but apart from that it sounds a bit ...gay
Law Camp was awesome! Still friends with people I met on it...and it is really a one-off (no more law camps after first year...much to everyones dissapointment). So don't hesitate!

Still calling things 'gay'. It sounds a bit...junior high. Haha, your crim law lecturers next year woulda luurv to hear you say that on the topic of transsexual rape. ROFL.

Law harbour cruise is rather pricey...but I might go if my girlfriend is interested.

Last edited:

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Originally posted by GoodToGo

Still calling things 'gay'. It sounds a bit...high school. Haha, your crim law lecturers next year woulda luurv to hear you say that on the topic of transsexual rape. ROFL.

lol i know, i couldnt think of what else to call it...maybe stupid? but i reckon law camp would b ok if heaps of ppl went. dont older law students go too?

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
Re: Re: law camp and cruise...

Originally posted by GoodToGo
Law Camp was awesome! Still friends with people I met on it...and it is really a one-off (no more law camps after first year...much to everyones dissapointment). So don't hesitate!

Still calling things 'gay'. It sounds a bit...high school. Haha, your crim law lecturers next year woulda luurv to hear you say that on the topic of transsexual rape. ROFL.

Law harbour cruise is rather pricey...but I might go if my girlfriend is interested.
hah dont worry everythings high school to him :p, he just doesn't understand taht not long ago we were in high school!

haha babe, what have i told you about me and decisions, if u wanna go on the cruise id be happy to go, but don't go on account of me, ive been on em and there not that spesh..well in my opion anyways, though maybe it was the boring speeches i had to sit through that ruined the night for me..ok enough reminiscing! haha though it would give me a place to wear that new dress i got in greece :p

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by MaryJane
dont older law students go too?
They had a pretty big turn out last time.

Our year was smaller. The drinking games, trivia and bonfire were fun...mmm bourb-agne.

It is called 1st year law camp...the law society exec also get to go.

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
All law students are automatically members...but u need to sign up on the website I think.

muls.org

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
Yep. Just get em a ticket when they go on sale..

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
Haha, it's one night. It's not like you study every night. Hrmm...maybe u all do.

highpingbastard

Lag me hard!
HSC
But with the amount of readings I have I have to study every night...well not quite. But I still gotta balance my romantic life with my uni life and social life!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)