• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Law- Contracts (1 Viewer)

g_dob

HSC
Are any transfered law student having problems enrolling into Contracts? I keep getting this: General Errors

Pre-requisite for LAW 204 - Contracts has not been met. The requirements are: 6 credit points in 100 level LAW units with a grade of Pass or higher. You cannot enrol in this unit unless you meet the requirements. To continue with other enrolments, click the link 'Modify the Units in my Potential Enrolment List' and add or remove units as required.

...even though I've supposedly received credit for previous studies

Tabris

HSC
Go get a waiver.

Go in person and fill out a waiver form (ask the office ladies and administration) and hand it in to Anne mcguigan.

Wait about a day or two and a waiver would be granted in e student which allows u to enrol into contracts.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Yep even though you have met the pre-reqs it often happens that the system wont recognise it (it has happened to me before) just get a waiver and they will fix it or try contacting e-student support

maka

HSC
If ever in doubt with LAW stuff, just email Anne McGuigan.

She gets things doing admin wise in that Law office.

I think she got me 3 waivers last year and 1 this year.

(all due to transferring)

CharlieB

?uestlove
HSC
I couldn't enrol in the contracts lecture because e-student said there were no spaces left even though i enrolled in my units immediately after enrollment opened.

However i registered in a contracts tute.

anyone else experience this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)