• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Leading Edge. . (1 Viewer)

kelly_xiao

HSC
Oh!!! Leading Edge! Haven't been there, but went on the site and i got some free notes from Leading Edge... It seems pretty good and am going to the holiday workshop this holiday me thinks...

I AM SOOO GOING TO ACE MY ECONOMICS EXAM!!!! ECONOMICS ROCKS!!!

kelly_xiao

HSC
Oh!!! Leading Edge! Haven't been there, but went on the site and i got some free notes from Leading Edge... It seems pretty good and am going to the holiday workshop this holiday me thinks...

I AM SOOO GOING TO ACE MY ECONOMICS EXAM!!!! ECONOMICS ROCKS!!!

kelly_xiao

HSC
yea. i think so. It's introduction to the HSC course, just the Topic One The GLobal Economy and links your knowledge of the prelimanary course. (i'm just quoting from the textbook) but guarantees u a head start i suppose. It also helps u with exam techniques, blah blah, concise study notes.. blah blah... And i think they have a lot of weekly tuition throughout school terms, like 2 afternoons a week or sth... but that might be a bit too intense for me.. me all booked out

so yes.. if u wanna know more, call (02) 8263 3800 or www.leadingedge.com.au

omg, it sounds like im doing a plug for them... HAHAHAHA... oh what the hell.. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)