• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Leaving Skool or Committing Suicide (1 Viewer)

JuniorB

HSC
Hey jus wonderin how many people hav thought of leaving skool or commiting sucicide

Personally i hav thought many times of leaving skool but not goin as far as killing myslef

hyparzero

BOS Male Prostitute
HSC
Statistics say that 95% of people who leave school will have shitty lives later down the track. The other 5% makes up the minority that become lucky ~ ie. they become movie stars, a sports elite with marketing contracts, people who win the lotto etc, but generally, they have shitty lives.

But statistics also say that 100% who commit suicide, generally go unemployed for long periods of time, and also have shitty lives, or a lack of it.

hyparzero

BOS Male Prostitute
HSC
secret said:
Leaving school or suicide? Why, do you know someone who left school and commited suicide?
yea, i'm sure members are gona say: "oh yea, i commited suicide in 2002"

qaqaqaqa

HSC
i new sum1 who comitted suicide, poor kid couldnt handle skool anymore and parents forced him 2 stay pretty poor decision in the end he was talented and future looked bright.

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
This is a pretty serious issue, didnt actualli think any1 would make a thread of it....
as a previous post mentioned life is unpredictable, life is dynamic, jus like your health...

Suicide is a serious issue, but also jus the inclination of death prior, during and post HSC is already enough... not suicide, but by car accidents etc... it's sad... very serious and hits soft spot of ppl, but some might not care...

leaving school? yes
Committing Suicide? not quite

Riviet

HSC
N/A
housemouse said:
Cant there be both?
I see your point, and that could be the worst case scenario. But committing suicide pretty much defeats the purpose of leaving school.
JuniorB said:
Hey jus wonderin how many people hav thought of leaving skool or commiting sucicide
Never thought of the latter but I have been contemplating what I'll be doing after I complete the HSC when I leave school. :p

vg_woz_here

HSC
lol ive never thought of suicide nor know anyone who has..

there have been times where i wanted to drop out...but nahhhhh

=)

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
technically .. we all have thought of leaving school .. that's what we'll be doing in a fewm onths time ! haha

but serious thoughts .. yeah i have thought of both .. but never done it (obviously) .. lol

Riviet

HSC
N/A
hopeles5ly said:
I do repeatedly say fuck the hsc a lot of time and want to just burn a majority of my textbooks at times haha.
Haha that reminds me of that thread on how many times people have said those words. And also that thread on how to dispose of the journeys booklet. XD

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Riviet said:
Haha that reminds me of that thread on how many times people have said those words. And also that thread on how to dispose of the journeys booklet. XD
yes i shall have a bonfire on the 9th nov lolz.

Last edited:

Monstar

HSC
If you think of the second option. You are an emo. Seek help immediately.

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
Seriously guys look at things this way you're heading into your final term of the HSC and you've come so far, do you really think that you should be thinking like this. Really you should be looking back @ how far you've come and praise yourself for coming as far as you have and tell yourself that you can make it the rest of the way; because really in the scheme of things you're all so, so close to the end, so hang in there and good luck guys.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)