• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

List your shopping conquests here! (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
^ ie the things you bought that made other people cry out "where's my size?" or "the one I wanted is gone!" :p

I'm actually very disappointed with my purchases today, I just didn't seem to find anything I liked, or it wasn't marked down.

* Red Jets Bikini $114 down from about $170
* Revlon foundation $17

^ yeah, that's it :/

Maybe I'll have to go back in January when they're put more of the good stuff out of storage and back on the shelves.

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
I bought Bardot skinnies for $65. That was probably the best deal from today. Otherwise I actually found a few decent tops from a shop that had everything $10 and under. The most annoying thing was probably the two tops I bought from Forecast. They had everything $39 and under, but the tops were $39.95 when full-priced so I only saved like two bucks.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
La Perla bra and knickers: $120
Hugo Boss full silk gold skirt: $110
Victor and rolf flowerbomb bra and knickers: $65
Victor and rolf sinette bra: $20
D&G bra and knickers: $75
American Vintage knitted dress: $25
Kenneth Cole woollen coat: $100
Calvin klein undies: $12 each
Versus shoes: $89
Marc Jacobs shoes: $99
Givenchy stockings (with seams, hottt): $8 each.

All from Century 21, NYC.

...Suck on that girls, up with America! :D

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
i freaking hate the amounts of people shopping at sales.

i also hate the staff at surf shops. they are ALWAYS so badgering. but in that chirpy fake enthusiastic way arrrrgh. but i cant not shop in them during the sales. earlier this year i got a good pair of insight jeans $110 to $30 and a good pair of rusty jeans $90 to $30.

today i got bright purple rusty shorts - $50 reduced to $30
and bright orange converse high tops for $80 reduced to $50

not great, but for their individual items im pretty happy. its hard to find good shorts for $30 and i needed new concert / closed in skate thing shoes.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
yesterday did a quick sweep of midas, incu, nu+nan corner shop and DJ's in the city
there are 2 pairs of shoes i want. one from midas, one from nu+nan. none in my sizE!!!!!!! anywhere!!! and nu+nan will never ever get new stock of them. apprently they got stolen for the aust fashion weeks :confused: thats what she told me. damn models and big feet grrrrrrr
not much left at incu :(
but bought a Nike tshirt from some store in the galeries victoria $48 down from $60. eh
Lover khaki shirt - $165 down from $240 WIN

konstantine'

HSC
This isn't recent but I once purchased 2 One Teaspoon minis for $15 each down from $60. Too bad shopping lately has been disappointing =/

Skeeta

HSC
Today I got a sexy pair of grey tailored man-pants (oh-so-sexy, they're not actually mens pants) at Myer today for $25 down from like.. lots

and a green and white striped tee, cuffed sleeves, inside-out looking, a tadd ragged. For $15, down from 30-ish

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
Black silky top $7 (usually ~$30)
Black Lovable Bra $20 (usually $46.95)
Sexy top, criss-cross/halter top @ ICE $10 (originally $30) ...
Lacoste Casual sneakers $99 (originally $199) ...

// Loving the Sales!

Skeeta

HSC
oh horray. I have been looking for a pair of princess cut CZ earrings.. forever. I didnt really want to spend $60+ but i wanted a good pair.

TODAY
i was in a jewlerry shop, most things were marked down. I found a BEAUTIFUL pair, but they were like $90 marked down to $60. I saw another pair, slightly less nice.. but for $20 marked down from $60. I am a tightarse, so i got the $20 ones.

When i got home and went to put them on. The lady put the BEAUTIFUL ones in the bag, and only charged me $20. Win!

Skeeta

HSC
i know right?

And this isnt exactly a shopping conquest but i had a contact lens fitting/lesson today, that i've been putting off FOREVER, because although the contacts are a free trial, i have to pay for the lesson - which is A HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS!

And then
I had the lesson. And the little asian optometrist man at OPSM, god bless his soul - said yep, okay see you in a few weeks. I'll just put it under a consultation and you dont have to pay anything

oh man i must have looked extra hot (or poor) today

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)