• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

major marks? (1 Viewer)

GaZ_2004

HSC
ne 1 noe how we can find out our major works marks... i.e just major not including the test.... anyone have an idea cuz i realli want 2 noe mine....

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
I wish I know as well lol... when you find out plz let meknow. But I dont think we really ever get to know... Im happy with my marks all up anyhow. But yeah if you find out let me know.

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
I'm assuming that Ind. Tech. is marked like drama where you had a practical component and an exam and just one mark at the end from BoS. If so, you can try applying for your raw marks seperatly using FOI and requesting them for each individual component. I'm doing it now for drama and am awaiting a response from BoS, I'll let you know what happens.

HSC
I don't believe there is a way. But, if your doing multimedia this year and your teacher is a marker, then u may get lucky and be able to find out your mark relatively accurately.
My taecher said that this year he might be able to take some of our works to a 'practice marking' a few days before the actual marking. This is where the markers have to get together to do some practice marking to ensure that all markers are marking in the same manner (blah!). If you can try to get yours chosen for this as it will give you a pretty accurate idea of what sought of marks you'll get.
Just thought i'd mention it..........sorry, that doesn't help you guys that have done it already much :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)