• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Matrix omg. (1 Viewer)

Nose Bleed

ex-loser
HSC
N/A
its 3:07 just getting back after the midnight opening at hurstville.
whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa

i can't belive how good it is
if they can pull off something this good for the third it will be the greatest trilogy ever andd i'm going to sleep now

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Well thats just convinced me, im going to have to see it tonight i think

nerdd

AHHHH i can't waittttttttttttt!!!
tomorrow night. tonight i have tutoring pfft. yes on a friday night haha. ahhhhhhhhhh it'll be awesome i just know it.!

apparently neo dies in the 3rd one. NOOOOOOOO

trinity

yeh I just saw it then and it was soooooo good!!!! I might have to see it a couple more times to completely get it cos I'm still absorbing...yeh I'm really impressed....:D:D:D
but what was with the ending? a bit abrupt wasn't it?
oh well neway I can't believe I've seen it now, after so much anticipation and also- not long til Revolutions:D

Macccca

wazzlewoozle
I had such high expectations for this movie and it just blew me away.

It was amazing.

The 6 months to revolutions will be tough but after seeing this movie, definately worth it :p

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
i also saw it last night, it was awesome. and what about that car chase...that was amazing.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
So many positives, and not a single negative!?!
things fUxed up about Matrix (Over)Reloaded:

[I've censored this text for those who haven't yet seen the movie; click "Quote" in the bottom right hand corner of this message to read it. - Laz]

<!--
Introduction of too many new characters, and half of them didn't really matter anyway: Keymaker, the AzN protector of the Oracle (excuse for fighting), Niobe, that AzN guy with Niobe, Link, Link's wife, that Commander what's-his-name, the Architect (Colonel Sanders of KFC), Oracle (is a bloody program!?!), that annoying kid that Neo saved, the psycho guy who agent Smith has controlled, the Mafia-like boss and his wife Persephone (rip off of Greeks), the two Ghost twins... FFS!!!! So many characters, so little development!

- fUxed up plot: Intro new characters = new roles = 50+ subplots... A few lame ones; Link and his wife's relationship... the (unnecessary) sex scene between Neo and Trinity (I hate Carrie-Anne Moss - reminds me of Ms. Dam)... stupid excuse for dance party (underground ORGY)... Morpheus' gay speech... is Agent Smith's a goodie or baddie now???? or is he a virus???... what's the deal with the two Ghost twins - where are the rules for the Matrix?... wtf is the Architect, and the fact that the Zion's been f*d 5 times already???... Neo's OPEN BLOODY HEART SURGERY!!!! -->
And all that plus some non-sensical philosophy about choice, freedom, free-will, fate, love and all that other BS...

<!--
In the end, it unequal to the original Matrix, more of the action sequences, screwed up plot and characterisation, and quite overdone. And the "to be concluded..." really pissed me OFF!!!!
-->

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
[I've censored this text for those who haven't yet seen the movie; click "Quote" in the bottom right hand corner of this message to read it. - Laz]

<!--
i honestly didnt go to see it for the plot or characters. i knew thatd be crap and wasnt expecting much. and yes, your absolutely right about how they just kept on finding excuses for fight scenes, which is what the movie relied on.
-->

Juliet

HSC
Hey, are Neo and Trinity still together?? I am a romance puss.;)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by Frigid
And all that plus some non-sensical philosophy about choice, freedom, free-will, fate, love and all that other BS...
Ultimately, thats wat the writer's intended. That's what makes it bettter than the first - its philosophical questions about human beings and society

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
haha i totally agree with the two posts that got censored by laz

also the CGI, although being bullshit, still wasn't seamless.

it was ok overall, but i do agree a lot of the scenes were unecessary

colonel sanders hahahah

chip

HSC
T - 2 hours before i see it........... WOW...... i'm pumped

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
ah the gaytrix reloaded - wouldnt waste my money on it after the first one

big_will08

hmmm well i just got back from seeing matrix2 and omg it sucked!
there were one or 2 good bits(car chase and the french dude controlling that mad chick) but damnnn that ending seriously sucked! there was the biggest uproar in the cinema afterwards!

ahh well...im definately not going to see the next one in the cinemas...probly wait till its on dvd!

Nose Bleed

ex-loser
HSC
N/A
hmmm mabye i should make a new thread entitled MATRIX FOR PEOPLE WHO ARN'T TOTAL CYNICS.

I thought matrix ONE had a bit of an unbelievable storyline, and now I think its sooo genius and have tenforth respect for wachowski bros

seriously, the actual matrix is an original and believable idea but the fact that theres "the one" who is human and can control computers is soo unbelievable and i duno why i dismissed it before matrix2, and now it makes a lot more sense.

I thought the CGI was rad, tell me any other movie that has done that AND showed the faces of the CGI characters AND slowed it down
AND show the other 100 agent smiths in slow motion

the writing was a bit better in the original but i think that was because they didn't have the budget

people are just cynics. They want to hate it and want to whinge about it, as if they owe YOU something

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
i didnt really like the introduction of so many characters, and the city of Zion.. haha when they were all standing around wearing leather jackets and sunglasses i was laughing because they just looked so lame.... and that massive orgy thing i didnt like either..
however the 2nd hour of the movie was better , when it was back to the (mainly) original people on that ship , and they went back into the matrix...

chip

HSC
i thought the movie was a 100 times better then the first one and i really enjoyed it..........
i stayed for the preview but it was a anti climax after i watched the credits for almost 20 minutes............... dont wait for the preview...........

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
reloaded and revolution was meant to go together... like a movie split into 2 sections so of course the ending will leave you hanging... still annoying though...

Nose Bleed

ex-loser
HSC
N/A
yeah the critics are giving it shit, but one i read wasn't even correct! It said something like morpheaus and trinity are the protectors of Neo (wtf!?)

people are pissed off at the characters but they mean nothing! they are just cool for the sake of being cool

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)