• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

mean or nice ??? ^^ (1 Viewer)

fibby.2006

HSC
hi guys,, i just need ur opinons on this little scenario...
anyways, theres this guy that i met a couple of years ago while he was studying for his HSC @ our local library. anyways,,, we spoke a couple of times and a few days later he asked me out. i turned him down because i wasnt interested but we remained friends. anyways, over the next two years he became quite close to my best friend. no problem there, until this year he asked her if she wanted to become an official couple. well,, we talked about it and she said she didnt like him that way and i figured that since theyve known each other this long and she doesnt develop any feelings for him, then its a waste of time having a relationship. but shes worried that she might hurt his feelings if she turned him down.personally, though, i dont think she should go out with him because she just wants to be nice to him. it would just be mean in the long run anyway...but i do encourage her to follow her own feelings though,,, just in case u think im too controlling of her. What do you guys think she should do?

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
If she doesn't want him, say no. It's so bloody simple.

sk1001

HSC
Stop trying to force your friend into a fucked up situation. FFS, common sense woman...

KirrynAlane

HSC
She should deffinately NOT go out with him if she doesnt even like him more than a friend. Its pretty obvious.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
End it now before the poor fucker is confused and shit hits the fan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)