• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Medentry - 1 person needed (1 Viewer)

_zhangstaa

HSC
N/A
Hey guys,

Whoever are doing medentry & want to save money by register with other ppl to get
discount, can you contact me at micaylabui@live.com.

Me and my friend are desperately in need for one extra person who's serious about UMAT and medentry.

contact me at micaylabui@live.com.

:)

_zhangstaa

HSC
N/A
HAHA, omgosh you were exactly like me !

i always knew what i wanted to be (dentist), my subjects and such. My mother did talk me into register for medentry when i was in yr 10 as well, but my brother was in yr 12 then and he was doing medentry, so i just sat down with him and did it for fun, and back then they still let kids who are not in yr 12 sit the test, so i was seriously considering, but iuno what happened, i didnt end up taking it --'

i guess, its good to start early as once you get into yr 11, you have no time. i kinda regretted not studying for umat hardcore when i had free time. i went through yr 11 with very limited umat study as my bf is in yr 12 and i studied with him. but yes, now it's my turn to sit it, and i know how expensive medentry is. but it's so mainstream that i feel like i would miss out if i don't do it, if you guys know what i mean. my cousin did medentry she got 92 percentile, but then again, she's an ext 2 english an maths student, so it's kinda a given that she would do well.

But hayabusaboston, if you are really serious about it. can you please send me an email or something. Thanks :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)