• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Mike Jones (1 Viewer)

edubzs

HSC
any of ya'll a fan of mike jones, swisha house? I'm feelin that still tippin joint... check this out... www.SMYC.com They open up the site with the track and you can download it.

HSC
i dont know why he re-released this joint, over a year old

this dudes a retard and he even sounds like a retard...though i like the beat for still tippin

back then hoes didnt want me know im hot all one me
i said back then hoes didnt want me know im hot hoes all on me (repeat 5 times)

thats half his verse

i hate the whole 'mike jones, who, mike jones, who, MIKE JONESSS' gimmick he's like a fkn pokemon, ull get sick of his voice and his stupid gimmick sooner or later just listen to his song with the ying yang twins...he ruins it with his stupig high-pitched fag voice

and his main gimmick is that he gives out his actual mobile phone number on songs

[insert his number] hit mike jones on the low coz mike jones abouit to blow [repeat 5 times]

no idea why his album is doing so well, i think it pushed over 500,000 units so far, might even go plat, wtf, his the latest rapper to break out of the south, but unlike T.I or killer mike he hasn't got any skills or lyrical ability at all

the only rappers i like in swisha house are slim thug and paul wall....(the other 2 in still tippin) slim thugs album is good and paul walls album looks like its gonna be pretty cool too.

im not a big fan of the screwed and chopped djing so im not really a big fan of swishahouse and the screwed up clique

if u like still tippin check out 'sittin sideways' by paul wall...its better and has a good beat..and if u like these kind of beats UGK is for you specially their classic 'grippin grain' they are legends in southern rap.

i can see your a fan of eric sermon (by ur name)???????? <3 u if u r, love EPMD

Last edited:

edubzs

HSC
Edubzs the name. Lol. I love EPMD. I just got put on to swisha house thing. In NY we tend not to like Crunk and Screw music. I just heard on the jukebox on www.SMYC.com. If you like prince paul, he's spinning at this show in NY on monday. We have so much going on in NY.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)