• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

missed some exams, HELPPP (1 Viewer)

dave197

HSC
Hey, as some of you know I had sever glandular fever and was in hospital during the English exams and ancient history exam... now I sat the general Maths, Information Technology and im sitting for art tomorrow...

I felt I did quiet well for Maths and it so far... Because of my sickness doctors recommend I sit no exams, or if I feel better it’s up to etc... Anyways for tomorrow, even though im still appealing im sitting the exam, does this mean that if my mark in the exam is not higher than my assessment mark I will receive my assessment mark as my HSC mark?? just like the exams I missed

also is a uai of 65 still possible with these marks and ranks

Standard English: Rank 47/118 - Missed exam

Ancient History: Rank 8/9 (people above me are pretty much the top 7 in the year)

Maths General: Rank 22/64 (but I really put in a massive effort for the exam, think it went well)

Information Technology: 5/18 (felt I did very well in exam)

Art: Rank 4/19: exam tomorrow( guy ranked 5 worked out his assessment mark to be 81)

please tell me I still have some hope.. I really want to get into the Graphic design course at UWS.

Dark Phoenix

HSC
hey i dont think a UAI of 65 will be difficult to get. thats about a bit more than a pass in each subject, and according to ur ranks ur doing ok.

in reference to ur question about the HSC exam counting towards ur Uai, if u did very poorly, as compared to ur school assessment mark, i think they would just take ur school assessmnet mark. but it really depends on the performance of the class in the HSC. if they did just as bad as u, they would count ur HSC exam mark. if there were a number of people who did better than u in ur class (say that a rank 19 beats u in art) i think they would again take ur school assessment mark. i think thats the basic logic of it, does anyone else know?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)