• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Mortal Kombat (Banned) (2 Viewers)

zombies

HSC
http://www.psu.com/Australian-customs-on-the-lookout-for-Mortal-Kombat-imports---a010991-p0.php

According to customs, any attempt to import Mortal Kombat is considered illegal as it would be in direct breach of the Australian Customs Regulations 1956. Games that have been refused classification are illegal to sell or promote in the country, which means that Mortal Kombat is pretty much a no-no for Australian gamers.

Chatting with GameSpot AU earlier today, a spokesperson for Australian customs said, "As Mortal Kombat has been refused classification in Australia it is considered objectionable material. It is therefore a prohibited good, and illegal to import into Australia,"

"Any copies of the games detected at the border, including via international mail, will be seized."
But thanks for linking me to that website haha I've heard of it but I've never actually browsed through what they sell... and they have some pretty cool figurines and posters! Gonna buy some.

Last edited:

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
It will be reclassified in a few years due to the cunts bending over to the R+ classification.

Interesting fact: DoA for the 3DS will most likely be reclassified or banned altogether due to some parents objection to the viewing of panties using its in game camera. The ban might be put on because some characters are <18

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
It will be reclassified in a few years due to the cunts bending over to the R+ classification.

Interesting fact: DoA for the 3DS will most likely be reclassified or banned altogether due to some parents objection to the viewing of panties using its in game camera. The ban might be put on because some characters are <18
thank fuck for that. i'm glad some sense has been knocked into them.

lol @ the DoA ban...

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Wait, so if I want a copy I have to get someone to print the cover of hello kitty island adventure on the disk? The fuck?

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Or buy a cheap Xbox360, have it cracked/chipped and go to town.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)