• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Needing help with printing teacher's aren't helping (1 Viewer)

Jaybrah

HSC
I am wanting to print on banner fabric (polyester SEAL 120GSM)

and can't find any printing places that will print on anything even remotely like this and my time is running out for it to be completed.

Does anyone recommend anywhere in Sydney that i could get this done?
My teacher was given a quote for a place in Sydney that prints on this but can't remember where he got it from.

Thanks.

hecheeseman

HSC
even if cofa can't print it, it'll only be because they don't have the paper and they will at least tell you where to get it from and then they'll do it. but i would get it done asap and you might need to be a bit more flexible with your paper choice at this lateish stage..

jamersonx

HSC
Fotoriesel, in Kent st are great. I know they have quite a large range of fine art printing surfaces too.

dolphy-chan

j00 FAIL @ LYF!!!
HSC
N/A
Umm, I'm not entirely sure of where you can get stuff printed on polyester, but I needed mine printed, so I started looking at where the year book of my school got printed. From there I began looking through the phone book for local businesses. I'm sure there is one out there that prints on fabric...and umm...if you have already done this, really sorry I'm probably not much help...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)