• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Notes (1 Viewer)

mermer

HSC
hey ..this is mainly aimed to those in 2nd yr or above..i wanted to know how our notes shold be structured for our courses (bus/law). I'm so used to writing al my notes by following the syllabus but...what is the "syllabus" during uni or namely courses like business law and ethics, accounting for business, eco etc? any help would be great because all te reading is so overwhelming...i want to know what i should be looking out for

tehpyro

Lord of Bored
HSC
hey ..this is mainly aimed to those in 2nd yr or above..i wanted to know how our notes shold be structured for our courses (bus/law). I'm so used to writing al my notes by following the syllabus but...what is the "syllabus" during uni or namely courses like business law and ethics, accounting for business, eco etc? any help would be great because all te reading is so overwhelming...i want to know what i should be looking out for
Did a year of business-- no law, but I'll give my 2¢. There is no real "syllabus". More of an... unstructured subject overview. The closest you'll get for each topic is the lecture slides. Take each point and squeeze as much out of it from the textbook as you can. If you watch a movie take notes from that, too. Generally, tutorial work is a little different, so taking notes in tutorials would be of little benefit. Of course, there is never a "proper" way, or a "good" way to take notes. I scribble shit all over my paper then read it over again later. Unless you're planning on selling them the structure should be of little real importance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)