• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

ok i now have a migraine (2 Viewers)

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
after trying to re-learn specific parts of maths i now have a big big headache which i also had on thursday after english b/c i wrote alot for my standards.
its so annoying, i tried having a shower and going for a walk up to the shops and ive been browsing other sites/playing games to make sure i dont do too much.
well im not doing alot really maths wise, but dunno just this headache is driving me nuts
*sniff* :'(

danster

HSC
:S

I suggest you get off the computer, and what not. Go relax for a bit, eat drink whatever. Then come back to it in an hour. (Yeah i know exam is tomorrow).

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
danster said:
:S

I suggest you get off the computer, and what not. Go relax for a bit, eat drink whatever. Then come back to it in an hour. (Yeah i know exam is tomorrow).
yeah thats what ive been doing/did
i took a shower and went for a walk came bak came on and it came back bah.

HSC
Go sleep for a while, the computer won't make things any better.

HSC
i was feeling like shit for english as well, only thing I could do was every 3 hour went for a long hour walk and came back, sometimes a job helps as well (depending how fit you are, I can do a few km before i poop out)

chamelia

HSC
I suffer from migraines all the time and the only thing that ever works is to lay down in a quiet and dark room, with a wet cloth on my head..and if i have to, i will take two nurofen. Staying on the computer will only make it worse.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
well at least you didnt get a migraine in the middle of English paper 2 like me!

Yeh just take a nurofen/ disprin and go to sleep. The only way is through time. Dont prolong it by sitting around on a computer looking at a bright screen

**blu_rose**

HSC
aww u poor thing, i'm like u i tried studyin for maths all day today and i was developing a head ache, now i decided it's a waste of time and i'm focusing on my main subjects for next week

neafoo

HSC
i get migraines alot ;( i can relate
something about my new school gave them to me nearly every day, and when i get migraines i usually vomit (so i spend a long time vomitting nowdays).
so i had a migraine and vomited during the english paper 2 trial (i managed to make it to the toilets though)

anyway i dont know how to cure migraines, i wish i did since ive battled with them for 14 years, but good luck ;(

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Well you cant cure them, BUT a disolvable disprin within 15-20 minutes of the migraine's start will usually stop it dead in its tracks.

I didnt have one with me during english. So ive got Misadventure provisions for both Paper 2, and legal which was the day after

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
i feel heaps better now i dont know why, hoorah i just did the 2003 paper and got 52% which is better than my 43% on 2004 paper hahaha. well i just went shit in some certain areas but i got 17/22 for multiple choice yay im happy about that. ever since i came to this school my maths has gone down the drain b/c my teacher just can't freakin teach. bah. pd/h/pe is going to be the bitch, just hope i study for the right things. i hate how they can ask anything :mad:

Digital_Spork

HSC
Best thing for PE anita is to just get as many past papers and sit down with the OutComes book and fill in each answer from the book. I am guessing you used outcomes?well, what ever your subject book is :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)