• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Okay... So what happens now? (1 Viewer)

blinds

HSC
Hey, i have a few questions and i am seeking your opinions.

Which uni is 'better' for b commerce - marketing. Between Macquarie and UTS

UTS seems to have such an awesome campus life, but it would be stupid to go to a uni for that, though the attitude of fellow peers would have a profound impact of my own attitude.

I have also heard Macquarie is considered to be even better than usyd in the business faculty.

The debate whether to go to City campus or Ryde campus also comes to mind, whilst city campus would be more accesible, i have heard that the quality of education would be significantly lower. Now i know ryde is opening up a train station, but apparently that has been delayed till June, but knowing city rail, ill say another 2 years before completion.

chomp

HSC
completely same situation as you... i heard city has like noo social life at all ... apparentlly kuringai does though!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
City Campus = Macquarie City College which is not the actual university, its a scheme run through some other institution.

The Ryde campus is quite good with regards to social life, though its really what you make it for any sense of 'social life' so like you said, it'd be stupid to base your choice on that.

There is ample public transport to get there, and parking if you drive (though not reserved).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)