• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

PHYsics assignment Help! (2 Viewers)

Mionee

HSC
* outline the discovery of the expansion of the Universe by Hubble, following its earlier prediction by Freidmann.
* Describe the transformation of matter which followed the 'Big Bang'
* Outline how the accretion of galaxies and stars occurred through the expansion and cooling of the universe.

please help.
thank you.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
I don't understand what is hard about it? 3 Google searches will give you all the answers and you jsut have to reword them...

fionarykim

HSC
Okay first quesiton sorry i am unable to help, but for the 2nd 2 this is what i have

During the early stages after the Big Bang, radiation was the main form of energy and that radiation was the dominant influence on the expansion of the universe. According to Einstein’s equation E = mc2 mass can be converted to energy and vice versa. Within the first few seconds after the Big Bang the energy of the photons was great enough to create particles like electrons and protons. Almost all the mass in the universe as we know it today was created in the seconds after the Big Bang, the energy being converted to mass began to cool the universe. As well as these they also created antimatter counterparts (positrons and anti protons). These have the same mass and opposite charge of the ordinary particles (protons and electrons). When an ordinary particle and antimatter counterpart collides they annihilate each other and create photons.

. expansion and cooling of the Universe.
The young universe expands and cools after the Big Bang, this allows matter in the simple elements like helium to form, these elements are composed of a combination of protons, neutrons and electrons.

Please reword! hope it helps haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)