• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Pip (1 Viewer)

kelli

HSC
hey guys im just starting year 12 and getting my PIP started early as i know how much it sucks butt. i would like to know what people think about 'disability becoming an excuse" i was thinking about talking about the legal system and getting off because of disabilities and stuff, plus also disabled people using their disability to take life's easy path. i know it is a touchy subject but i think it could work. what do you think?

royaaran

HSC
i did my PIP and the one thing that was of major importance in the PIP was the ability to gather that information. If you know you will be able to talk to the people you need to then go for it. If its not possible then dont bother as it will make it harder for you to gather first hand research. Also, that topic sounds interesting and yes it is abit touchy especially if your gonna talk to disabled people themselves, so make sure you you know exactly what to say without sounding threatening.

hope this helps you =]

Kulazzi

HSC
Just adding to that, you also have be aware of their privacy. Try to approach the issue, with the people, in a formal way because it is quite sensitive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)