• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

pleasepleasepleasehelp (1 Viewer)

d4t

HSC
i really need advice on whether or not i can get into commerce...
mark needed - above 85

subjects
english standard
maths
biology
earth and environmental science
legal studies

im homeschool n i have no idea wat they are ranked but its quiet average i presume?! thanks people!!!!!! much appreciated on any feedback.....

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
d4t said:
cool... btw thanks for answering my question... NOT.. emo piece of shit.. why dont you go cut yourself up into little pieces
I doubt you'll get any proper help if you talk to people like that

d4t said:
i really need advice on whether or not i can get into commerce...
mark needed - above 85

subjects
english standard
maths
biology
earth and environmental science
legal studies

im homeschool n i have no idea wat they are ranked but its quiet average i presume?! thanks people!!!!!! much appreciated on any feedback.....
When you say that you dont know what they are ranked are you referring to scaling of each subject? Because subjects are not ranked, the only ranking there is, is the ranking you recieve for your marks in each subject. Since you're in homeschool it's a bit hard to say whether or not you will be able to achieve a uai over 85 as we don't know your marks. You should aim for a band 5/6 in standard english and legal as they can scale you down if you perform poorly. Basically aim for band 5/6 in all your subjects and as long as you've been doing well throughout the year - you should be well on your way to a uai of 85 :)

Here's a link that explains scaling, marks etc - it may help you understand some extra things.

http://www.boredofstudies.org/scaling.php

Good luck! :D

d4t said:
for your record emo i went to a selective school and its because i did 3 tafe courses at the same time i left for a year... and homeschooling would be the best way to go for me considering im working at the same time atm..... dont b an emotional reck cause your mummy wont sharpen that knife for you... u r the kinda ppl that are making this world depressed
No offense, but you don't sound like a student who went to selective. Please don't take this as an attack on you :)

Last edited:

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
I'd suggest that you change the title of your thread to something slightly clearer - simply state "Can i get a uai of 85 with my subjects?" or something along those lines. You may get more people answering the question you asked. Sorry i couldn't help you more. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)