• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

PLT is staying! (1 Viewer)

L

LaraB

I've attached the stuff that's relevant - you can access it from the School of Law Page in webct..

I fail to see how the proposed extra units are going to fit though and where they're going to put them:s

basically - one of th changes will be they propose law classes change from 4 hrs per week to 3 hours per week and the 'skills' parts will instead be in 2 other units in the LLB...

however - where are these units going to go? I don't wanna have to hang aroun for another semester to do them... so hopefully they have a solution that doesn't involve us doing 26 units instead of the current 24 :( coz it's gonna cost more if they do...

And if they make them "electives" then it'll mean that you can only pick 6 things of real substance to do for electives which will affect your career direction..

so either way, not the most ideal change i guess...

Last edited by a moderator:

Angel45

HSC
LaraB said:
I've attached the stuff that's relevant - you can access it from the School of Law Page in webct..

I fail to see how the proposed extra units are going to fit though and where they're going to put them:s

basically - one of th changes will be they propose law classes change from 4 hrs per week to 3 hours per week and the 'skills' parts will instead be in 2 other units in the LLB...

however - where are these units going to go? I don't wanna have to hang aroun for another semester to do them... so hopefully they have a solution that doesn't involve us doing 26 units instead of the current 24 :( coz it's gonna cost more if they do...

And if they make them "electives" then it'll mean that you can only pick 6 things of real substance to do for electives which will affect your career direction..

so either way, not the most ideal change i guess...
Yeah, I didn't read it too carefully... but making the skills into electives is a bit iffy as u say..... means less other elective choices... coz i'm not 100% certain whether i want to practice or not (of course i may change by then) i'd prolly have to just take 'em to keep my options open... and it's all a bit confusing...enroling in these things and completing them at other schools... then getting credit.. lol.. it's not terribly simple

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)