• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

problem loading up bored of studies (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pLuvia

sometimes when i try loading up bored of studies it doesnt load up and sometimes says it timed out etc.. or sumtimes i just take ages and ages... does this mean the moderators are updating the website or sumthin?

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
it means that the server's very slow/down.

occasionally the admins will shut the forums down for maintenance, but you'd see the normal layout with a message, instead of the "cannot find server" page.

tempco

HSC
don't hammer (try to connect to the server repeatedly over a short period of time) either. it won't do you any good. just wait for a few minutes, and then try again.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
When will the mods make a stickied topic on this? A new topic is made at least once a fortnight by someone talking about the bos server dieing. WE KNOW THAT THE SERVER GOES DOWN, STOP TELLING US.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
kadlil said:
sometimes when i try loading up bored of studies it doesnt load up and sometimes says it timed out etc.. or sumtimes i just take ages and ages... does this mean the moderators are updating the website or sumthin?
Happens all the time. Get used to it.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
jumb said:
When will the mods make a stickied topic on this? A new topic is made at least once a fortnight by someone talking about the bos server dieing. WE KNOW THAT THE SERVER GOES DOWN, STOP TELLING US.
lol dear you might've noticed that for some strange reason, many people can't see the stickied threads in the help section :p

anyway, i'll mention it to the supers

iamsickofyear12

HSC
melsc said:
It should be in bold red letters under the bored banner...or a pop up on everypage
There needs to be popups in the relationships section with answers to the questions people ask over and over again. Well actually, then there would be no need for that section at all.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
bubz :D said:
lol dear you might've noticed that for some strange reason, many people can't see the stickied threads in the help section :p
Yes, but you never know. You could make it something of a white lie, for example "If bos is not loading, you have a virus, read this to find out how to fix it"

Then in the thread tell them to stfu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)