• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

PS3, X360 games for $55 incl. shipping! (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Stumbled across this site, thanks to a recommendation from a mate who has ordered from them. I preordered Alone in the Dark for $55 :D So bloody good. Ninja Gaiden 2 was there for a few more bucks (would have purchased it if I didn't have it).

You can pay via direct deposit, too. Sexy time. Yeah. Oh and shipping is free and comes with tracking.

http://www.gamehubs.com

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
very nice website
thanks for the link

but for games that i really want and can't be bothered to wait for it to ship over, i'd prefer to buy it in stores. Such as MGS4. Bought it today from EB games, 15% off and got 12month warranty on it. Can't wait till exams are over :D

stazi

Nightman
HSC
runtlocks said:
boy what a great site.

how much does the shipping set ya back?
shipping is free you n00b, unless you want to get UPS which I think was around $12. someone said they got GTA IV 2 days after release via UPS.

shinji said:
very nice website
thanks for the link

but for games that i really want and can't be bothered to wait for it to ship over, i'd prefer to buy it in stores. Such as MGS4. Bought it today from EB games, 15% off and got 12month warranty on it. Can't wait till exams are over :D
lolz...can't be bothered waiting for shipping, so you waited a week after release to buy it locally :p

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
did they just open up or something? they don't have much to choose from.

i'm after beautiful katamari and call of duty 4 (preferrably the goty ed)

perhaps i'll buy too human from them when it comes out

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
hey stas u know any places that sell xbox 360's cheap??
i wanna get one....but the cheaper the better i guess

stazi

Nightman
HSC
JB or Big W typically have the best deals. Plus I can get you a bonus game if you buy one, which I guess you could sell to someone to get about $70 off. Aparently Toys R Us are giving away $200 vouchers with each 360 purchased, and if you get a good attendant theyll allow you to use those vouchers for the actual 360 you purchase

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)