• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Psychology (1 Viewer)

wake_tonight

HSC
I'm just wondering whether the notes for PSYC1001 and PSYC1002 (from lectures) are put up on the net? Are they very comprehensive etc.?

One of the psychology lectures is on a friday, my only class and I'm not sure whether it's worth the few hours travel to go in.
Any other advice is appreciated :)
Thankyou!

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
I did them both last year and every topic was on WebCT. Some lecturers put their notes up BEFORE the lecture (that way u can print them off and add to them in the lecture), and some lecturers posted them up after (which was a pain in the arse).

In regards to skipping, in PSYC1001 research methods is on fridays for the beginning of the semester and if it's the same lecturer i suggest going because his WebCT notes are NOT thorough. They're only dot points. Same as the second half of the semester which is Statistics (unless you're a 3unit maths student and u know everything there is to know about stats lol)

Psyc was my only lecture on friday but i went because you just don't get enough from the WebCT notes. Some people will tell u not to bother and others will tell you taht u should really go. I found that the psyc lectures i skipped i just couldn't pick it back up with the WebCT notes. But hey, everyone is different. So go to the first few, and do waht a lot of people do and skip the rest lol

It also depends on how long it takes u to travel in. It only takes me 30 mins, so I didn't mind going in. You can probably buddy up with someone, and send her/him one week and u go the next week, so u have 1 friday off every 2 weeks but u end up sharing notes.

wake_tonight

HSC
Thanks :) Not exactly what i was hoping for but I'll survive!
It takes me about one and a half hours to get there so hopefully i can work something out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)