• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Rape-accused stripper: It was a joke (1 Viewer)

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
Rape-accused stripper: It was a joke | National News | News.com.au

Rape-accused stripper: It was a joke

By Daniel Fogarty
AAP
July 30, 2009 12:41pm
  • Man allegedly raped wtih sex toy
  • Allegedly asked stripper not to use it
  • "It was just a joke" - stripper
A BUCKS night stripper accused of rape told her alleged victim "it was just a joke" after he complained about being violated by a sex toy.
The alleged victim told the Victorian County Court today he urged stripper Linda Maree Naggs not to put the pink strap-on dildo into his anus and was shocked when she did.
"I was pretty upset at that stage," he said.
"I could feel something was there."
Ms Naggs, 40, is charged with raping the alleged victim, who was the best man at the wedding, at a bucks party in September 2007.
The best man told the court he scuffled with Ms Naggs and told her to leave after the incident.
"She said it was just a joke, just a joke. I knew that there was something wrong down there."
The best man said he went to the toilet and returned with a bloody tissue that he showed to Ms Naggs. He said when he asked for his money back, the stripper threatened to call in bikies.

At the completion of his questioning of the best man, prosecutor Kieran Gilligan tendered the pink dildo with black strap as an exhibit.
Ms Naggs, of Rosebud West, has pleaded not guilty to rape.
The trial before Judge Tim Wood is continuing.

RAPE IS A JOKE NOW IS IT SLUT?

but seriously if a bloke had said "oh lol it was just a joke lol just cos the chick said dont rape me please doesnt matter lol it was just a joke guys" you'd be looking at a lynching

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
If it had been me I wouldn't have bothered with going through all the red tape =_=

The court proceedings are a joke, with the lawyer for the defendant making jokes like "he then got down on all fours, if I can use the expression 'doggie style'" and "don't worry, there aren't going to be any demonstrations in His Honour's court." The lawyer would probably be held in contempt of court if he made those comments in a similar case concerning a woman.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
yay for lack of double standards.

Oh wait, never mind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)