• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

School Certificate 2011 (1 Viewer)

goodie10

HSC
N/A
Hey, since english and science is all done and dusted, could anyone give me extra info for history and geo, and maybe some maths stuff.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Hey, since english and science is all done and dusted, could anyone give me extra info for history and geo, and maybe some maths stuff.
If you're talking about Extended responses then:

- Geography can be any kind of BS, so stuff like .. Australia's roles in trade/aid/defence links, different levels of government roles in Costal Management/Urban Growth and Decline, There's a strong sense that it might have to do with Australia's population movement/Migration etc.

- History can be the experiences of different migrant groups/aboriginals, Vietnam veterans/indo-chinese refugees, the case study of your school, technology in the post war period seems to stand out quite a bit and also the fashion/music/TV influences on Australia.

i have no idea about Maths and am prepared to fail non-calculator.

Blurgh

HSC
It would be best to cover migration in depth. That way, you'd be good for both history and geography as we had migration in both of our trials.

Charles Bean

HSC
Geography is an easy bullshit, just yabber on and use big words, and for History just touch up on either Aboriginal stuff or Women's rights stuff, and then learn about one of Australia's prime ministers in the time around the 20th century, and don't forget to look at Vietnam/Korea and Australia's involvement in either war, and for what reasons they became involved. Look at some dates for the multiple choice section.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)