• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Sex club for 6 year olds (1 Viewer)

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
THREE boys aged six ran a sex club at a Brisbane state school demanding and receiving sexual favours from Year 2 classmates.

One outraged father claimed yesterday the school did not bother to tell him for more than a week that his son was involved.
He spoke out as similar stories emerged at state schools on the Gold and Sunshine coasts and Cairns, which indicate the sexual abuse of young students by other school children appears rampant.
The Brisbane father said his son was one of a trio seen performing various sex acts in a toilet block.
"The teachers interrogated the kids and made them write out statements without our consent," he said. "The boys wrote down that they belonged to a sex club.
"The teachers didn't make contact for six days. They sent me an email and said, 'Sorry, we've been busy'.
"We believe older children were also involved. I want a full police investigation.
"I was on the phone for hours being fobbed off by the Education Department."
His revelations came as uproar was sparked by yesterday's Courier-Mail story, which told how the sexual assault of a seven-year-old girl by a young classmate was dismissed as a "childhood experiment" by a country school principal.
The Courier-Mail revealed how the young victim was forced to perform oral sex on the boy who had threatened her with violence.
The principal was still working at the school yesterday despite demands from parents and child welfare groups that she resign.
Meanwhile, on the Sunshine Coast, a gang of nine-year-old boys has been accused of "grooming" children as young as five to engage in sex acts. Investigators were told victims were rewarded with lollies.
A grandmother of one of those victims said the Education Department had promised an investigation but it had come to nothing.
"It got nowhere and the offenders are still at the school being protected," she said.
"My grandson was scared to death and needed counselling. Of course we couldn't leave him there."
She said a little girl molested by boys more than 12 months ago at the same school was still traumatised and experiencing nightmares.
She accused the Crime and Misconduct Commission of simply referring her complaint back to the Education Department.
Opposition Child Safety spokeswoman Jann Stuckey said she raised similar allegations involving children in far north Queensland in May.
She said the Child Safety Department had failed to get involved in countless cases of sexual abuse.
And she criticised the State Government for the "appalling betrayal' of victims such as the seven-year-old girl who had to travel more than eight hours for counselling.
Yesterday Premier Anna Bligh admitted the principal of the school had been too slow to contact police.
A spokesman for the Premier said it had been agreed the family be reimbursed all reasonable costs associated with the child's counselling.
Last night Education Minister Rod Welford ordered the Ethical Standards Unit to investigate allegations.
Share this article

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,24336761-1248,00.html

Is this a result of our over sexualised society??

Dooga

HSC
wat the hell

how do little 6 year old get the urge to splurge????

is this for real??
man thats crazy

stupid kids

Boxes

Banned
HSC
ahahaha, that kid is my hero!

he lined up 2 of his female classmates and made them give him head! classic!

why didn't i think of that when i was in primary school?

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
pretty sure at 6 i didnt know what sex or a head job was

i vaguely remember 'catch and kiss' and squealing when boys came near me

no sex

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
6 years old and already trying to secks? Thats pretty spooky

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
what the fuck ever happened to cooties and boy germs and giggling about "boyfriends" in the sandpit, seriously. holding hands was about as hot as it got in primary school :confused: clearly things have changed

zstar

HSC
N/A
Holy shit!

When I was six years old the only thing that worried me was if Captain Planet was gonna survive.

tahlsy31191

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
what the fuck ever happened to cooties and boy germs and giggling about "boyfriends" in the sandpit, seriously. holding hands was about as hot as it got in primary school :confused: clearly things have changed
I agree. I am sure I thought boys had germs up until year 7! I was still playing with Barbie then!
Just look at their roles models though, Miley Cyrus for instance. Not the pinnacle of squeaky clean reps.

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
This is disgusting.

Yiqun

HSC
Seriously, WTF?

Do childs even get sexual urges at 6

i dont even think i remember what sex was at 6.

It was more like pokemon and sandpit.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
damn where were all these sexed up young girls when i was in primary school?

jazzbaby

HSC
jeez.
what is this world coming to

that is some weird shit.

jazzbaby

HSC
yeah no i did not
i was too busy thinking about sailor moon and play school
LOL

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
that is pretty fucked up.

i can't help but think of a six year old girl on her knees and laugh about it, then feel horrible for laughing.

but what the fuck lol

Last edited:
E

Empyrean444

zimmerman8k said:
It's disgraceful.

They should be having sex with old men, not each other.

Man boy love is a beautiful thing that can be a very rewarding experience for both parties.
That is one of the most monstrous things i have ever heard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)