• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Shall it be a confession? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

minicam

MiTcH
HSC
What do u do if the girl u like has just started going out with this other guy (who u dont particularly like) and u still havent told her u like her?
Do u tell her?
Do u not?
Or do u do something else?

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
ouchies

i dont think you should tell her, because it will only confuse the girl, especially because she has just enetered a relationship...you should just stay close to her and be there for her as a friend

lengstar

HSC
get over her. its your fault for waiting so long. if you liked her ou would've made a move a long time ago. if she's going out with someone then obviously she doesn't know you like her and doesn't care.

spooky's.gal

HSC
dont say a word. it will only screw things up between u and ur friend. plus she would probably tell the bf and he wouldnt want u around her, would cause trouble etc.
if u stay around and be just a friend then maybe if things dont work out with this guy u can make a move then?

Kronkite

HSC
N/A
spooky's.gal said:
dont say a word. it will only screw things up between u and ur friend. plus she would probably tell the bf and he wouldnt want u around her, would cause trouble etc.
if u stay around and be just a friend then maybe if things dont work out with this guy u can make a move then?
So that means, according to the ladder theory, that the guy live with the fact that he may always remain as just a friend, as friends rarely jump ladders...

lengstar

HSC
I know a friend that jumped the ladder. He was a very close friend of her's though and it was an exceptional circumstance.

pretti_in_pink

pretti_in_pink
HSC
TELL her den atleast she noes if n e thing eva happened wiv hern the guy she can depend on u beein there 4 two purposes. u may confuse her but she may feel da same NO REGRETS! if u neva say n e fing she'll neva noe n u neva noe wot cud of been

Kronkite

HSC
N/A
lengstar said:
I know a friend that jumped the ladder. He was a very close friend of her's though and it was an exceptional circumstance.
but why wud she want him as just a friend, when they could both have more???

Kronkite

HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
That's risky, and could jeopardise everything: if you told someone you liked them and you knew they were going out with someone else, it would probably make you look rather sleazy.
yeah, but what if she really wasn't going out with someone else, and u knew this for a fact...

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
minicam said:
What do u do if the girl u like has just started going out with this other guy (who u dont particularly like) and u still havent told her u like her?
Do u tell her?
Do u not?
Or do u do something else?
yeah well u cry and cry some more. we'll all end up like lonely old farts. nobody wants us. die alone. fuck anythign that movies.

Kronkite

HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
Kronkite, I'm using the example provided:So I guess it's obvious that minicam knows she's going out with another guy. If he tells her, it's only going to reflect badly upon him. He has nothing to gain and everything to lose in telling her. This isn't a movie, she's not going to leave this other guy for minicam the instant she finds out that he likes her.

And if minicam knew she wasn't going out with someone for sure, he probably wouldn't have posted this thread to begin with because the problem would not exist in the first place.
yeah, ok... but the problem is I KNOW minicam personally, and she told me that she isn't seeing anyone...

Kronkite

HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
Let's start an online community then where we can discuss our woes and worries to other users and reminisce about how we always like this person or that person but were too slow and they went off with someone else to become rich and famous and now we're sitting here in a low-paying job and ... <sniff-sniff> ... WWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!
yeah... its a pity how "money talks" in today's society...

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
looks like someone's missed the boat to a happy and fulfilling relationship (sex).

that's what you get for keep that shit a secret. Next time, ask them out before they get a bf.

You're screwed now, move on dude.

django_

HSC
just wait and see wat happens..she could get sick of her bf, break up with him and u can be her knight in shining armour....

or if they get serious...then unfortunately u have to give up hope... sucky i know...but oh well.

django_

HSC
cuz that chick is me...lol do u know me?!

hmmmmz ur bday...1st of january...i know someone with that bday though i doubt ur that person...lol unless u are?!

*suspicious* hehe

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
agronaut means that since django, knows this persona s well, then django might also know this person. in knowing this perosn, another person shall know this tale, and join it as well. therefore, creating another thread, when it was not neccesary to cast one.

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
Argonaut said:
Huh? Sorry, I don't think you got the point of that post. Either that or I don't get yours.

Whaddaya say, Pookie? Like the idea?
no u gave me a complex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)