• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

So... HSC. (1 Viewer)

ManDarren

HSC
Yes i should be studying...like wtf hsc is just in front of my face, but thoughts have been running far too fast for this lifetime. So...your chance of "success" in life is based on one year, let me reiterate myself, ONE year of high school which "determines" your future. I mean high school or basically the 17 years till year 12 is just what i classify as my "trolling period", and trust me it was great fun. Being an immigrant, and yes the typical "FoB" but i have learnt why you peeps are so afraid of the HSC.

Essentially: (chronological order)
Asian- must attain 99.95 ater. must be the supreme race. (mind you some of you are cocky as fuck but others are just the gentlest soul)

Asian boy thinks he's white - *omg im like the english band 6* learn to engrish you fobby cunts.

Boys in general - lol wtf is hsc. *get wasted for schoolies* *reck ya cunt* *pussi slayers*

Cingaporean - omg im the supreme country. my tiny dot on the map basically has to power to destroy you china cunts.
99.95 is so easy la. Why you so stupid leh? asian fobs no lanjiao

(preview of Book 1) it will continue... coming up next currie cuties.

coming up next book 2 - white lads (5th oct)

coming up book 3 - girls the supreme sex. (thats why our genetics are XX and XY, they have 2 kisses and we have one and ask why only one X) =plus man are made from women's legs.

p.s yeah haters gonna hate im the sad cunt writing this shit.

ManDarren

HSC
sorry im esl. I did mention i'm an immigrant. HSC esl english here i come with my creative troll, which got me 2/10 in my school exams. *thug life*

You should turn this into a creative writing and you'd be set

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)