• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

So what we should be doing now in preparation for the exams? (2 Viewers)

pencilcase

HSC
Where are we supposed to be in terms of revision?should we have started doing past papers yet?where are you guys up to in HSC papers?do we work backwards? 2010-past?i've only 2010 HSC paper for all my subjects

coz i haven't yet revised the full course twice, yet even finish revising it once (only half way in chem)...

how about in maths? should we revise over all the topics meaning do cambridge questions etc. or just go straight into HSC papers?

how about in english?what is there actually to do? all i can do is just memorise my essays because i've not actually read any of the books so am only going to be able to regurgitate it in the exams.

I'm so LOST...don't even know where to start....what should i do...need some serious motivation because i've just given up...gone are my goals of 95+

Someone give me full details of what i should be doing coming up to exams (3 weeks left)...subjects i do are Adv English, Chemistry, 4U Maths (others were accelerated)!

Last edited:

t0nyy

HSC
Where are we supposed to be in terms of revision?should we have started doing past papers yet?where are you guys up to in HSC papers?do we work backwards? 2010-past?i've only 2010 HSC paper for all my subjects

coz i haven't yet revised the full course twice, yet even finish revising it once (only half way in chem)...

how about in maths? should we revise over all the topics meaning do cambridge questions etc. or just go straight into HSC papers?

how about in english?what is there actually to do? all i can do is just memorise my essays because i've not actually read any of the books so am only going to be able to regurgitate it in the exams.

I'm so LOST...don't even know where to start....what should i do...need some serious motivation because i've just given up...gone are my goals of 95+

Someone give me full details of what i should be doing coming up to exams (3 weeks left)...subjects i do are Adv English, Chemistry, 4U Maths (others were accelerated)!
u lucky only have 3 subjects to study for

interesting

HSC
N/A
trollface.jpgtrollface.jpgjust trollin' brah

just scan over your notes and go straight to past papers. 3 weeks to go!!!!!!!!!!~~!@~!#!@#!

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
English

-memorising techniques, adapting your essay into questions and different text type conventions (speeches and interviews), doing short answer past papers or whatever, creative writing > practice

Maths

-past papers

I think you should be just reading over notes for most subjects , i don't see past papers as such a big deal other than for maths.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)