• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Sport and Aquatic Centre (1 Viewer)

Socanpsy Ed

HSC
Hi everyone,

I want to join up at the gym for next year, but I can't seem to find any information on membership costs. Does anyone know what the going rate is at the moment for an annual/monthly membership? I spend little time on campus this semester which has meant I haven't had the opportunity to go across and ask for myself, but I'll be around more next year to make better use of the facilitiles.

Also, what's your general opinion of it? How are the new facilities?

Atlas

HSC
N/A
Hi everyone,

I want to join up at the gym for next year, but I can't seem to find any information on membership costs. Does anyone know what the going rate is at the moment for an annual/monthly membership? I spend little time on campus this semester which has meant I haven't had the opportunity to go across and ask for myself, but I'll be around more next year to make better use of the facilitiles. Also, what's your general opinion of it? How are the new facilities?

They don't seem to list the price on their website: http://www.campuslife.mq.edu.au/sport/sport--aquatic-centre/membership => there's number you can call on there though.

It looks pretty, but honestly, the walk up the slope to get there is exercise enough :)

Ritz1024

HSC
N/A
around 200-240 range for 6 month plus additional 6 month for free, when you are new.

No idea about the facilities, since i go gym near my home.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Facilities are great, all new equipment, though some of the machines seem 'easier' than the old ones (doing less in weights on old machines while doing more on new machines).

Overall good place though :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)