• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

staying home? (1 Viewer)

nellyei

HSC
Lets say someone (me) didn't do well in the UMAT but got greater than 95, and got ofered a place in some non medicine related course.

I know its possible to stay home (u defer or reject any uni offers u got) and just do the UMAT and then reapply to all the universities.

But my question is how do u fill out the application forms? Like UNSW has an application form asking about predicted UAI and stuff, even though i arleady know my UAI!

Yogeesan

You get your year advisor or principal or a justice of peace, to fill out the section --- except when they fill out the form they write something like "Actual Result 2005" or "Confirmed Result" just above the mark itself.

Also, UNSW Medicine, has a database of students results, past and present who have ever applied - so they already have your UAI on their network.

Also, dont forget on the front page when you have to fill out whether your are in Yr 12 in 2006 or other. In your case, you have to fill in the other box and write "School Leaver 2005."

nellyei

HSC
but what if you don't go 2 school in that year off? then who would the principle be?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)