• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Studies of Religion Preliminary Exam (2 Viewers)

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
Where can I get notes on the Preliminary topics for SOR?
Most of my grade is pretty much stuffed for the exam, and our textbook is pretty bad. So what are the alternatives?

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
those books are crap..... the links may be helpful though.

I recommend using the syllabus and making your own notes. Maybe see a Yr 12 for their stuff??

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
snapperhead said:
those books are crap..... the links may be helpful though.

I recommend using the syllabus and making your own notes. Maybe see a Yr 12 for their stuff??
The only problem I've got there though is that I've got nowhere to take the notes from.

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
I don't know if Google is a good source of Year 11 or HSC information. I don't know that I would trust the information on all Internet sites, but then again I guess that's where the authors of the textbooks must get the information.

And the only other thing about the SOR syllabus is that it isn't as "detailed" as other syllabi e.g. Chemistry has a lot of detail, especially compared with SOR which is relatively "broad".

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
~ ReNcH ~ said:
I don't know if Google is a good source of Year 11 or HSC information. I don't know that I would trust the information on all Internet sites, but then again I guess that's where the authors of the textbooks must get the information.

And the only other thing about the SOR syllabus is that it isn't as "detailed" as other syllabi e.g. Chemistry has a lot of detail, especially compared with SOR which is relatively "broad".
History is history and beliefs are beliefs so I think you will be safe

BTW
cant compare science and humanities syllabus...apples and bananas. The syllabus is intnded to be broad as Religion is a broad topic!
LOL
Best of luck

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
Hey well I'm representing everyone in our form, since about 10 people came up to me asking what to study - I'm being a "representative" you see?

Did you hear me, Tony's and Fung's movie playing downstairs? It was distracting me.

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
Kultemkampf said:
stop whinging mate. Im drawing you tomoz at retreat
Bit late now, but I thought you went on Tallows. Heh, slipped up there didn't you? You can't draw me from Tallows all the way to Mulgoa can you now?

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Im lost, what has the topic on this thread become about?

For the prelim, dont stress too much, i cant even remember what the topic for SOR were let alone what we learnt in them

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
I hereby announce my campaign for being moderator of the SOR forum

Probability of being accepted: 0.0012

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)