• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Study Help (1 Viewer)

Owyn

HSC
Hi all, as you all know the SDD exam is coming really really soon :( and at the moment i have next to nothing on paper, and while i'm working on summaries there taking way to long, and i really wanted to do heaps of past papers. So heres my question, what are some good revision things i can buy? Any good free sites or recommends would be great too, however i'm getting desperate enoguh to spend money? Also does anyone know where i can get a good glossary, the one in my textbook is hopeless, it lists heaps of words i've never heard of and are completely useless, and then doesn't even have something like abstraction!

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
http://www4.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/

^ practice tests online for you.

Try just reading over your textbook and making sure you understand things - if you don't, ask questions here on stuff you don't get, everyone's glad to help and in the same boat.

grendel

day dreamer
HSC
N/A
you should get your hands on the standards packages. you can purchase them through the board of studies website or you could try your school library, they may be available for loan.

PoP 'n' Fresh

Poke me! I giggle!
HSC
hehe, finally started using this site eh andrew?

ive told you before, syllabus notes and past papers from anywhere (incl past 3u comp studies)...

youll go fine mate... u did get over 90 in the trial right? dont worry soo much

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)