• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Study Timetables (1 Viewer)

Loz_metalhead

HSC
Well I made one last night to start following today and I slept in...I was supposed to start at 10am.:(

Should I study two subjects a day or just one?
I have attached my timetable. The blank spaces are for my economics assignment

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Re: Study timetable for these holidays

I don't have a timetable either. But hey, your economics assignment seems really long. Note that some subjects require more hours than others. Good luck!

Loz_metalhead

HSC

I think I over estimated how much study I could handle in one day.

The eco assignment is only 1500 words, so hopefully I can finish it this week. I left spaces blank for friday because I have work.

I'm thinking maybe I should only do 4 hours, which is what I had originally planned to do until my friend said the teacher suggested 6 hours...:(

Edit: I have finished all my notes. Just need to finish a few dot points for chemistry.

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC

Mc_Meaney said:
have fun tryin to do 4 str8 hours of maths
I love studying for maths cos it's not that difficult to do so, and cos it's not as boring as all the other subjects. I HATE studying for all the humanity subjects and also English. It takes a while before all the info sinks into my head AND it takes me around 5 hours to full on complete a band 6 or 5 essay urgh.

anyway, good luck to u all.:)

vg_woz_here

HSC

lol is it me or does everyone feel like its the Holidays and we should be out there shopping (or whatever)? ?!?!

Does anyone have those guilty moments where u think "omg i should be studying not doing so and so" or keeping urself busy!!

lolllllllllllll

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
I love studying for maths cos it's not that difficult to do so, and cos it's not as boring as all the other subjects. I HATE studying for all the humanity subjects and also English. It takes a while before all the info sinks into my head AND it takes me around 5 hours to full on complete a band 6 or 5 essay urgh.

anyway, good luck to u all.:)
AMEN!!!!!!!!!! :D

Maths has to be so easy to study for, not only because I find maths work easy, but because its study structure linear. Everything else sucks, I dont bother doing essays to prepare.

s2indie

HSC

vg_woz_here said:
lol is it me or does everyone feel like its the Holidays and we should be out there shopping (or whatever)? ?!?!

Does anyone have those guilty moments where u think "omg i should be studying not doing so and so" or keeping urself busy!!

lolllllllllllll
HAHA YES! That's exactly me!

But I'm almost done doing my economic notes, two chapters left! Not that I had much to do in the first place.

I'm sticking formulas, statistics and all the important stuff on my walls and stuff. It actually works.

Oh and I don't do timetables, I'll never follow them. I'll avoid looking at it, so I won't feel as bad.

Loz_metalhead

HSC

I think I might rip my timetable up and throw it out. LOL. I have done some study tonight and have nearly finished studying a whole bio topic. I feel a bit better now:)

Mc_Meaney

Banned
HSC

Well done! :)

I guess everyone has their own study "favourites" (not the right way to put it but shit happens!) I summarised 2.5 legal topics yesterday...and i might do business after work on wednesday lol :)

Loz_metalhead

HSC

Mc_Meaney said:
I summarised 2.5 legal topics yesterday...and i might do business after work on wednesday lol :)
Thats great. I can imagine legal studies being as content heavy as business studies. Its quite daunting typing notes for business. It took me hours to do one topic. LOL.

karoooh

HSC

Was planning to follow my school timetabel during the holidays, with extra study hours for whatever I feel needs improving on. But the day, which was meant to start at 9-ish, ended up starting at 11-ish instead... Didn't start work till bout 12.

Only ended up getting a page of B.S notes done and a bit of maths. :p

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC

i just write down what i wanna study in my organiser. i find that if i don't have it prepared beforehand .. i just sit there pondering what im going to do.

a strict study timetablei s bad ... one that just outlines what you want to do that day is a good one (in my opinion)

and yeah .. we all have different ways of studying.
studying 6 hours for me isn't too hard. i just gotta have some music and little breaks where i just wander around the house aimlessly. lol

Loz_metalhead

HSC

I didnt plan to do 4 hours...theres a 1 hour break in between

karoooh

HSC

shinji said:
i just gotta have some music and little breaks where i just wander around the house aimlessly. lol
LOL

Me too! Or, I get up at some point to go grab something, go back and sit there and day dream for about 10-20 minutes, before I realise what I'm doing.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A

I'm not going to make a timetable, instead i'll just study what i feel like. Have to:

-Revise all business topics and do questions in my leading edge book.
-English essays for all modules and AOS
-Write a shitload of modern essays and do source questions
-Revise all topics again for Maths.
-Essays and essays for SOR2. From what i've seen, the questions every year are nearly the same, just worded a bit different.
my 25% assessment for Modern - Fuck :(

Haven't really started studying this holiday, except for the first one. Got to change that, starting from tomorrow morning.

Mc_Meaney said:
have fun tryin to do 4 str8 hours of maths
I did something near that for the past week for our exam at the end of the last term. Ended up getting moved though to this coming term because of some errors - bleh. Found that i could sustain myself much more easier then any other subject, even though i totally hate it.

vg_woz_here said:

lolllllllllllll
w3rd. I went out the whole of today - made up for a lot of loss time as well lolz.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)