• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

subject changes already -.- (1 Viewer)

Eg155

HSC
Dropping modern for Society and culture
possibly dropping ext.1 english and keeping maths ext 1. wtf is wrong with me? haha
Wbu guys? Any changes thus far?

zombies

HSC
Got Studies of Religion instead of Software Design.. they couldn't fit it on the timetable, Modern and Software were on the same line so I had to choose between the two :( Well, modern was on multiple lines but my maths/sciences clashed with it.

bleakarcher

HSC
changed standard english to advanced, bout it so far...

zombies

HSC
Dropping modern for Society and culture
possibly dropping ext.1 english and keeping maths ext 1. wtf is wrong with me? haha
Wbu guys? Any changes thus far?
Wait aw why are you dropping modern? History is awesome!

Eg155

HSC
Wait aw why are you dropping modern? History is awesome!
don't get me wrong i like the topics we're doing and the teacher is awesome! but all my friends are in society and since its a new school, i sorta need to fit into a group and it's hard when u're in no classes with these people. My brothers friends sister and her people... complicated.

zombies

HSC
don't get me wrong i like the topics we're doing and the teacher is awesome! but all my friends are in society and since its a new school, i sorta need to fit into a group and it's hard when u're in no classes with these people. My brothers friends sister and her people... complicated.
Fair enough =P My friend from primary school isn't even in any of my classes lol a bit sad but yeah I just sit with randoms and the other new kids, cos they're by themselves as well.

qwerty44

HSC
Changing subjects based on where your friends are is bad idea. Why not make new friends while doing a subject you enjoy?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)